Re: Glued moths! So what!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2003
      For those that may not have noticed, Brad Harrub, Ph.D. (cohort of Bert
      Thompson, Ph.D.) has jointed those trying to make something of the
      "peppered moth" matter.

      Last week Bert's website featured an article by Brad. Here's the link
      to the article:

      > Peppered with Dishonesty (by Brad Harrub)

      http://www.apologeticspress.org/inthenews/2003/itn-03-36.htm

      To bad he didn't think to contact me ( given my past experience with
      that issue ) before he published his article. I might have counseled
      him not to publish that article.

      Well, I tried that with the CRSQ, but they went ahead and published
      Bert's (under Major's name) article. It probably wouldn't have done any
      good to try and warn Brad.