Buff bashes Knight!

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2003
      In light of what Buff, the alleged reformer, just posted on the
      1stCentury list, I am constrained to respond, though it appears my
      interests are not welcome on that list. A copy is posted here for
      refence and public interest in reference to Buff's continued refusal
      to deal properly with his Peter Frenzen problem

      --- In 1stCen-Christianity@yahoogroups.com, "Buff, The Reformer"
      <renewal@m...> wrote, in part

      From: "Buff, The Reformer"
      Date: Fri Dec 5, 2003
      Subject: "The Clergy" & Knight Louis

      > Knight Louis:
      >
      > In reference to your (Knight Louis') remarks about my
      > "clergy bashing again,"

      > I would remind you that one of Jesus' daily "spiritual
      > activities" was to "bash" the clergy. In truth, it was the
      > clergy that nailed Him to a tree. "But the chief priests
      > [clergy] and the elders persuaded the crowd to ask for
      > Barabbas and to have Jesus executed" (Matt. 27:20).
      >
      > If Jesus were alive in the flesh on Earth today. . .clergy
      > would "crucify" Him all over again.
      >
      > Now, you can condone the. . .if you wish, and you will be
      > no less my brother, but I will continue opposing it for
      > the cancer that it is.

      That being said, one has to all the more wonder why it is Buff, the
      alleged reformer, has been running so hard from his responsibilities
      concerning his misrepresentations concerning Peter Frenzen and the
      Loowitt Falls Canyon up on Mt. St. Helens!

      Buff, on that matter, is behaving very much like one in the "clergy-
      system" he so stridently condemns.

      Go figure!

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2003
        Yes, I just checked and the following claims are still up on Buff's
        website:

        > Mount St. Helens vs. The Grand Canyon

        > Mount St. Helens erupted on May 18, 1980. Some years
        > later, a monument scientist examined the hardrock
        > canyon, created by the eruption, and remarked,

        > > "You'd expect a hardrock canyon to be thousands,
        > > even hundreds of thousands of years old. But this
        > > one was cut in less than a decade."
        > > (National Geographic, May, 2000).

        > Rick Presley, a knowledgeable student of geology, says,
        > "Pretty convincing evidence that the Grand Canyon didn't
        > take millions of years to form. If you can research it out,
        > Mount St. Helens has proven to be a huge geologic laboratory
        > that has overturned a great many uniformitarian assumptions."

        Guess we in for a long wait for Buff, the alleged reformer to be
        about his business of fixing that misrepresentation of his.