Buff & Loowit Canyon x 3!

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 3, 2003
      I thought I would just summarize a little for reference. Following
      my name below are Buff's website link and quote and two others I
      found making similar claims. I guess if Buff were really the
      reformer he alleges, he would separate himself from his YEC herd on
      this one and get about correcting his false and misleading claims
      about Peter Frenzen and Loowit Canyon.

      You will note that only Buff has "one" in the quote allegedly coming
      from Peter Frenzen, though all three claim to get their quote from
      the same National Geographic article.

      http://www.mindspring.com/~renewal/Canyon.html

      http://www.creationism.org/caesar/slow_mtn.htm

      http://www.nwcreation.net/mtsthelens.html