Re: Question from Bobby Valentine!

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2003
      --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, "mathewmaury"
      <sqi7o0hh02@s...> wrote, in part:

      > It so happens that the moderator of this list is
      > well-acquainted with the Editor of the Creation
      > Research Society Quarterly and also the editor's
      > wife! Perhaps Robert will call CRSQ and get their
      > position on this.

      That would probably be a good suggestion under normal circumstances!

      However, we have discovered, have we not, that the Creation Research
      Society Quarterly and its principals do not operate under normal
      circumstances.

      You may recall my former admonishon from the current chief executive,
      Don DeYoung:

      > Do not harass our volunteer workers Glen Wolfrom or
      > Eugene Chaffin.

      Eugene Chaffin, Ph.D. is the former editor (he's since been promoted)
      that I worked so closely with, and it was his wife with whom I had
      previously corresponded.

      Eugene is the one who actually produced that letter that Bert was
      tricked into believing was my production, after which Bert publicized
      his claim that he thought the letter was a "feeble attempt" as if it
      really were my production instead of something Eugene Chaffin, a
      fellow Ph.D. of Bert's, produced.

      As to Bobby's inquiry, on another list I did recommend he do a quick
      search of Bert's website at http://www.apologeticspress.org There
      you can find a number of articles referencing Galileo. Probably some
      relevant stuff there.