Re: 16 out of 17

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2003
      --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, "dmathew1" <dmathew1@t...>
      wrote, in part:

      > I don't know...

      > Did I understand you correctly when you said...

      > Do you...

      > Did you...

      > What...

      > Are you still...

      > When did you and Todd...
      >
      > Do you and Todd...
      >
      > If you answer these questions in an interesting manner
      > perhaps we can have a discussion.

      I don't know where Bert Thompson, Ph.D. got his Maury statue claim or
      where Buff Scott, Jr., the alleged reformer, got his "one" quote.

      Perhaps when David Mathews brings us his documented effort to learn
      the answer to these simple questions, we can have an interesting
      discussion.

      David indicates he's read some letters somewhere and has some
      question about some comment he found therein. If he would like to
      give the specifics of that, maybe we'll be able to tell if any
      further explanation is necessary.

      David has certainly indicated his ability to do his homework when he
      is so inclined. As far as I remember, he has failed to give us the
      real story behind his present interest in spending time regarding
      the "trivial" matter of how Todd's path and mine have crossed.

      If David is interested in really interesting relationships, however,
      he needs to be about trying to get Bert Thompson, Ph.D. to reveal his
      relationship with the Creation Research Society Quarterly (CRSQ),
      particularly as it is relevant to how Bert came to be misled by them
      regarding who actually produced that certain letter that Bert has
      been claiming (falsely) is my "feeble attempt".

      David probably knows a lot more about me than I know about him.
      Maybe if he would start revealing more about himself and got ahead of
      the personal information about me that is already public knowledge
      thanks to folks like Bert Thompson, Ph.D., I would join him in some
      chit-chat. That's after he documents his efforts with Bert and Buff
      about those sources.