16 out of 17

  • dmathew1
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2003
      Hello Robert,

      Sixteen out of the last seventeen posts were written by you, Robert.
      I don't know who you are writing these posts too or what purpose they
      might serve you or anyone else. The crusade against Buff Scott
      appears absurdly trivial, though no less absurd than your ten year
      crusade against Bert Thompson over Maury & that statue. I don't know
      why you waste your time.

      I looked over your letters regarding Bert Thompson which are
      published on Todd Greene's website. Did I understand you correctly
      when you said that you had contacted fifty (50!) churches complaining
      about Bert Thompson? Do you value your time so little that you can
      waste it on such trivial things?

      I want to know about you, Robert: Did you attend college? What
      college did you attend? Are you still a faithful member of a church
      or are you an atheist like Todd?

      When did you and Todd become so closely associated? Why?

      Do you and Todd disagree about anything? What?

      If you answer these questions in an interesting manner perhaps we can
      have a discussion.

      Sincerely,

      David Mathews
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2003
        --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, "dmathew1" <dmathew1@t...>
        wrote, in part:

        > I don't know...

        > I don't know...

        > Did I understand you correctly when you said...

        > Do you...

        > Did you...

        > What...

        > Are you still...

        > When did you and Todd...
        >
        > Do you and Todd...
        >
        > If you answer these questions in an interesting manner
        > perhaps we can have a discussion.

        I don't know where Bert Thompson, Ph.D. got his Maury statue claim or
        where Buff Scott, Jr., the alleged reformer, got his "one" quote.

        Perhaps when David Mathews brings us his documented effort to learn
        the answer to these simple questions, we can have an interesting
        discussion.

        David indicates he's read some letters somewhere and has some
        question about some comment he found therein. If he would like to
        give the specifics of that, maybe we'll be able to tell if any
        further explanation is necessary.

        David has certainly indicated his ability to do his homework when he
        is so inclined. As far as I remember, he has failed to give us the
        real story behind his present interest in spending time regarding
        the "trivial" matter of how Todd's path and mine have crossed.

        If David is interested in really interesting relationships, however,
        he needs to be about trying to get Bert Thompson, Ph.D. to reveal his
        relationship with the Creation Research Society Quarterly (CRSQ),
        particularly as it is relevant to how Bert came to be misled by them
        regarding who actually produced that certain letter that Bert has
        been claiming (falsely) is my "feeble attempt".

        David probably knows a lot more about me than I know about him.
        Maybe if he would start revealing more about himself and got ahead of
        the personal information about me that is already public knowledge
        thanks to folks like Bert Thompson, Ph.D., I would join him in some
        chit-chat. That's after he documents his efforts with Bert and Buff
        about those sources.