Jill Stein, Presidential Candidate, Addresses the IRC 107 Issue!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012
      http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterjreilly/2012/10/01/interview-with-green-party-candidate-jill-stein-part-one/

      Interview With Green Party Candidate Jill Stein - Part One

      By Peter J. Reilly
      October 1, 2012

      (excerpts)

      (M)y friend, Jonathan Schwartz, executive director of Interlock Media, ... convinced me that...I should interview Dr. Stein.

      Much to my amazement and with much help from the Interlock crew, I actually did that.

      The entire interview is not yet available. It will be going up on my youtube channel over the course of this week.

      Here are is what is available now. In this clip (Go to link for video clip) we learn that Dr. Jill Stein is an agnostic raised in Reform Judaism, heavily influenced by the social justice concerns that pervaded her
      upbringing.

      I did ask one tax question that was not addressed by the platform and I am not going to hold out on my loyal readers, even though that clip is not yet available.

      Although Doctor Stein indicated she does not like to shoot from the hip, she gave me an answer on Freedom From Religion Foundation's suit on the constitutionality of tax free housing allowances for "ministers of the gospel'.

      She indicated that she believed special treatment for amounts paid to clergy was a violation of separation of church and state principles. So if you want the Justice Department to pull the plug on defending Section 107, as it did with DOMA, you might want to vote for Jill Stein.