Re: Mennonites - Willing to Die for Lisa Miller?

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2012
      I guess I should have kept a copy of the note I posted over there in the readers' comments section.

      Here's the link again:

      http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/mennonites-we-are-willing-to-die-rather-than-betray-girl-to-court-appointed/

      I just checked in and this note was posted:

      > The site has blocked you
      > from posting new comments.

      From memory, my brief message started off with something like:

      > Give your lives for Lisa Miller?
      >
      > Give us a break!
      >
      > Are y'all willing to pay Janet Jenkins
      > for the Mennonite antics involved in
      > the kidnapping of her child and the
      > estrangement of the child from her
      > other parent?

      I also suggested if they were willing to give so much they should consider just "coming out" and "coming clean" about what all was involved in the kidnapping and what contributions other co-conspirators made to the effort.

      I guess they didn't want to talk about that!

      "Give their lives"?

      Please!