Re: "Jillian" v. "NeuroBoy" on The Christian Post (CP)!

    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 4, 2012
      Maybe this is the wrap up!

      http://friend.christianpost.com/people/jillian/

      (76)

      From: neuroboy
      To: Jillian
      Time/Date: 7:52 PM on September 03, 2012

      I haven't trampled all over women and children.
      How ridiculous.

      I haven't "hacked" into your account on facebook
      as that is not what I do.

      Your paranoia needs to be treated.

      I would never put women in harm's way...
      What the hell does that even mean??

      You have nobody on CP that wishes you harm,
      including me.

      I haven't "won" anything.

      Wasn't trying to win anything.

      It's people like you that are putting people in
      harms way by spreading the lies about the gay
      community that you do so very well.

      Asta La Vista Baby!!