Re: "Jillian" v. "NeuroBoy" on The Christian Post (CP)!

    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 1, 2012
      Could it really be coming to an end? It appears I wasn't quick enough to catch the message that allegedly disclosed the full name of the otherwise anonymous poster using the ID of "Jillian"!

      http://friend.christianpost.com/people/jillian/
      http://friend.christianpost.com/people/neuroboy/

      (75)

      From: Jillian
      To: neuroboy
      Time/Date: 8:50 PM on September 01, 2012

      You have won...

      You have colored my world with your extreme
      degrading me.

      I now feel everyone sees me the way you said,
      over those women's issues....and I will not
      live my life in fear now that you posted my
      full name.

      (76)

      From: neuroboy
      To: Jillian
      Time/Date: 9:08 PM on September 01, 2012

      I haven't degraded you.

      You were asked to leave me alone, yet you continue
      to post your absurdities about me, my wife, and
      women in general.

      Get a grip and get over it!

      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 4, 2012
        Maybe this is the wrap up!

        From: neuroboy
        To: Jillian
        Time/Date: 7:52 PM on September 03, 2012

        I haven't trampled all over women and children.
        How ridiculous.

        I haven't "hacked" into your account on facebook
        as that is not what I do.

        Your paranoia needs to be treated.

        I would never put women in harm's way...
        What the hell does that even mean??

        You have nobody on CP that wishes you harm,
        including me.

        I haven't "won" anything.

        Wasn't trying to win anything.

        It's people like you that are putting people in
        harms way by spreading the lies about the gay
        community that you do so very well.

        Asta La Vista Baby!!