"Jillian" v. "NeuroBoy" on The Christian Post (CP)!

    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 29, 2012
      Some may recall how I got mixed up with the anonymous "Jillian" when he/she accused me of being someone else. Despite my efforts, "Jillian" appears to have never gotten over that blunder; never brought forth works meet for repentance, just a rather lame apology as she/he went on her/his way and continued doing the same thing.

      I guess I was somewhat of an inspiration for others to challenge "Jillian" and others have with varying degrees of success.

      Among other things, "Jillian" appears to have a singular anti-gay agenda, claims to have lupus, claims to be beautiful and young, claims to have "connections" and influence, claims to be an ex-model, claims to have traveled the world, claims to be an airline flight attendant on leave due to her/his lupus, and comes across as desperate to come up with some legitimate cause to make her/him into a "victim" to improve her/his resume.

      "Jillian", as some may recall, tried to intimidate and bully me as well as make personal threats towards me; at one stage alleging to have called the cops out to her/his place to investigate.

      Various anonymous posters have since taken up the "Jillian" cause where he/she has simply refused to take CP management and others' advice and "just shut up".

      Following is a recent exchange between "Jillian" and "NeuroBoy" as is reflected on their respective personal pages at the CP. . . .enjoy (Note the references to me):

      Neuroboy's personal CP page:

      http://friend.christianpost.com/people/neuroboy/

      Jillian's personal CP page:

      http://friend.christianpost.com/people/Jillian/

      (Times below are EDT)

      (1)

      From: neuroboy
      Time/Date: 6:24 PM on August 28, 2012

      LOL! I've said lots of things on here,
      none of which were actual personal info.

      If you know who I am, have your attorney
      call me!

      I'll be waiting LOL!

      (2)

      From: neuroboy
      Time/Date: 6:28 PM on August 28, 2012

      I'm not going away so call your lawyer!

      (3)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 7:42 PM on August 28, 2012

      Here are the facts......this summer you jumped into
      a debate I was having with Hamer Mitchell a person
      I have often debated since joining CP....afterwards
      your behavior became very odd, obsessive.

      You posted on my memo daily even after I muted you
      several times, that you "were closing in on my identity"
      and "spending all your time searching for my identity"
      all the while disparaging my profession and relentlessly
      mocking my illness, CYBERBULLYING me so severe that even
      a gay male who opposes my views stepped in and told you
      to knock it off several times....

      The CYBERBULLYING did take a toll on my health, after
      learning you had my identity by trying to Facebook
      friend me, I was so terrified I had to be sedated....

      You had also stated once on my memo and an article that
      you would come after me, but your threats alone of finding
      and now having my identity are all to intimidate and bully
      me...

      After knowing you have my identity and you knew I knew,
      you posted to me you wanted to come over for a late nite
      swim....

      I researched your identity, I yahoo searched the first
      name you gave here, PNP Dallas and only one JTC came up
      in Fort Worth at cooks....

      You said several times you work with children live in
      Texas on a ranch and have a wife who is a nurse and two
      daughters and bro n law a cop....

      I intellius searched JTC Texas and three came up, only
      one was age appropriate because you said you were in
      desert storm...

      JTC had KC as an associate and I looked her on Facebook
      and she came right up, Facebook had her occupation listed
      under profile search, after reading her wall open to public
      I realized this was you....

      You told wicked women you were now a PNP and I had earlier
      searched 87glide and found you on a nurse's blog discussing
      unions....

      You have my email and hacked into my Facebook coming to CP intimidating me with info about my nephews, in one of your
      diabolical games after you saw my condolence to wicked women,
      you Facebook friend requested me mocking me and with a sexually harassing name...

      Like I said I need to know you are JTC and not impersonating
      him and as JTC cannot do me or my family harm because of your intimidation tactics....

      (4)

      From: neuroboy
      Time/Date: 8:46 PM on August 28, 2012

      Here are the facts....

      My bro in law doesn't live in Texas and neither do I...LOL.

      I have never shared any factual info on cp about me or my
      family or even my job. Smarter than that....

      I do have a family but would never share any factual info
      on the web. Neither me nor my wife or kids have a Facebook
      account as we are infinitely against it.

      I have never threatened you as this is something you've made
      up in your mind.

      Your biggest problem is that you THINK you know who I am.

      I am a figment of your imagination.

      I'm not obsessed with you.

      I do think your posts belong somewhere else than with people
      who actively post intelligently.

      You go ahead and get your attorney and FBI friends and bring
      it if you think you have the gutsmtomdo it.

      I do not believe that you have lupus or, that you have suffered
      any mental anguish due to our back and forth on cp.

      You need to drop the conspiracy theories and put your money
      where your mouth is sugar bear!

      (5)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 9:00 PM on August 28, 2012

      You have no right to stalk harass anyone about their illness,
      and this is also about you having my identity and harassing me
      on Facebook, if you have harassed me from Cooks, I will sue
      them as well.

      I know you are JTC, just as well as you know who I am.....

      Highly unlikely that you lied and there is a person who matches you....

      First step is court order to get your 87glide and all the
      other banned names from CP....

      They will have to release you email which can be traced easily
      to the person by appropriate legal authorities if you think I
      am going to let you ruin my life, think again, I will not be
      looking over my shoulders worrying about you.

      (6)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 9:18 PM on August 28, 2012

      Just curious, to add to my new post below just now, why haven't
      you given my identity to Baty etc....what is holding you back
      other than the fact you know I have yours.....

      (7)

      From: neuroboy
      Time/Date: 10:18 PM on August 28, 2012

      Here's the deal sugar...

      I've used an anonymous email account since posting on cp.

      They don't require that a real email account be associated
      with the account...lol.

      Sorry but that will be your dead end.

      Smarter than to use my real email account.

      If you're so sure you know who I am, then have your attorney
      contact me. Also, I have no reason to share your info with
      anyone.

      You keep on fooling yourself about who I am.....
      Very entertaining!!!

      (8)

      From: neuroboy
      Time/Date: 10:20 PM on August 28, 2012

      Just some quick info....

      Take a look at hushmail.com as it will give you a clue
      as to how hard it will be to get any info.........

      (9)

      From: neuroboy
      Time/Date: 10:21 PM on August 28, 2012

      Keep on keeping on!!!!!

      (10)

      From: neuroboy
      Time/Date: 10:23 PM on August 28, 2012

      Show me the court order...
      LOL....LOL...LOL...LOL....LOL!!!!!!!!

      (11)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 10:47 PM on August 28, 2012

      Here is the deal...

      If my lawyer ask you cannot lie JTC, and they can request
      computer info from Cooks and your home even if you have
      deleted it, they can still prove it...

      Also FBI can trace you, my lawyer has said because of you
      having my identity and how you have intimidated me it will
      all come out how you got my identity as well.....

      (12)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 10:51 PM on August 28, 2012

      To add to my post I just posted (above), if you don't care and
      this is all just "bantering" as you call it, why would you want
      my identity.

      Why are you not giving it to Baty etc.

      You having my identity not only poses as risk to my safety but
      to my reputation you could lie and say all kinds of things about
      me, just to ruin my life, that is why this must be confronted...
      and an agreement between our lawyers will have to be reached.

      I cannot live this way....

      You should not have my identity and have no doubt obtained it underhandedly.

      (13)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 11:05 PM on August 28, 2012

      3rd new post, you already called my lupus AIDS and don't give
      me that bullish!t it stands for autoimmune disease....

      You know what?

      I am so fcking upset that you have my identity we are ready
      to come to Cleburne and have a talk with you...

      Because my lawyers says this could be a lengthy process,
      and I want it resolved now.

      (14)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 1:00 AM on August 29, 2012

      We need to make some kind of arrangement to meet even with
      lawyers so that this can be resolved we can come to Cleburne
      if need be....and you will need to tell me who gave you my
      email, which one of the new gay moderators here at CP.

      (15)

      From: neuroboy
      Time/Date: 8:53 AM on August 29, 2012

      I do not have the initials jtc nor do I work at cooks.

      I make all posts off an iPad. Oops another dead end..lol.

      I'm not talking to any lawyers without a subpoena.

      I have no reason to.

      I also don't live anywhere close to cleburne..lol.

      You have no idea....the entertainment value in this is
      priceless.

      Keep trying!!!

      (16)

      From: neuroboy
      Time/Date: 8:57 AM on August 29, 2012

      Nobody gave me your info and NOBODY could compel me to give
      that info anyway...

      Where is your proof of said gay mods?

      This is just your opinion and nothing else...LOL!

      You and your "lawyer" have no idea.

      (17)

      From: neuroboy
      Time/Date: 9:05 AM on August 29, 2012

      PS- if you think I will be the least little bit amicable
      about anything, you have lost your mind!

      (18)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 9:26 AM on August 29, 2012

      Don't forget JTC that you also shared on CP that two gay
      male lovers are your daughters god parents who live in
      New Orleans....

      (19)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 9:29 AM on August 29, 2012

      Amicable....hey I may be afraid of you,
      but no one else is.

      (21)

      From: neuroboy
      Time/Date: 9:59 AM on August 29, 2012

      As I've said, just waiting on the subpoena...LOL...LOL

      (22)

      From: neuroboy
      Time/Date: 10:02 AM on August 29, 2012

      Oh sugar britches, keep on thinking you've got me!
      Still waitin!
      Not losing any sleep.
      No worries.

      Cya soon in Cleburne...NOT...
      LOL...LOL....LOL....LOL....LOL....LOL!!!!!!L

      (23)

      From: neuroboy
      Time/Date: 10:07 AM on August 29, 2012

      Jtc???
      Keep tryin hon...lol...lol

      (24)

      From: neuroboy
      Time/Date: 11:32 AM on August 29, 2012

      Are you upset sugar britches?
      I hate that for ya!

      Quit posting your nonsense on cp.

      You're boring me..yawwwwnnnn!

      No more contact with you except on the forums.
      CYA there!!!

      (Since posting that last message above, "NeuroBoy" appears to have adopted the tactic of eliminating messages from both his and "Jillian's" personal memo pages. - RLBaty)

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 30, 2012
        "rlbaty50" <rlbaty@...> wrote:

        > Following is a recent exchange between
        > "Jillian" and "NeuroBoy" as is reflected
        > on their respective personal pages at the
        > CP. . . .enjoy (Note the references to me):
        >
        > Neuroboy's personal CP page:
        >
        > http://friend.christianpost.com/people/neuroboy/
        >
        > Jillian's personal CP page:
        >
        > http://friend.christianpost.com/people/Jillian/
        >
        > (Times below are EDT)

        Here's some more of that:

        (25)

        From: neuroboy
        Time/Date: 8:12 PM on August 30, 2012

        Where is the subpoena you keep promising?

        (26)

        From: Jillian
        Time/Date: 8:36 PM on August 30, 2012

        To add to my article post, maybe I should send Katherine
        a certified letter where she works as a cardiac nurse,
        that way I know she gets it....

        Also have my lawyer send Cooks a letter detailing all
        your Facebook harassment etc.

        Because if you are impersonating John Connor cooks needs
        to know.

        (27)

        From: neuroboy
        Time/Date: 8:38 PM on August 30, 2012

        If you think you know who I am,

        SEND THOSE LETTERS SUGAR BRITCHES....

        LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL!!!!

        (28)

        From: Jillian
        Time/Date: 8:43 PM on August 30, 2012

        Here is what I will tell cooks...

        I have a cyberstalker who claims to be a PNP in Texas
        named John, other info he has given has led me to
        believe he is your john T Connor.

        I will tell them of your mocking my illness and assault
        and FB stalking.

        I will let them know you intimidated me by obtaining my
        identity which you threatened for a while...and that
        they need to investigate whether the CYBERBULLYING took
        place from Cooks.

        (29)

        From: Jillian
        Time/Date: 8:47 PM on August 30, 2012

        John Thomas Connor, if you are not him, you are
        impersonating him....and that is Cook's business
        as well.

        (30)

        From: Jillian
        Time/Date: 9:03 PM on August 30, 2012

        Who am I...initials????

        (31)

        http://www.christianpost.com/news/christian-groups-measure-gay-factor-at-schools-with-anti-bullying-policy-yardstick-80815/

        From: Jillian
        Date: August 30, 2012

        Subject: Christian Groups Measure Gay Factor at Schools
        With 'Anti-Bullying Policy Yardstick'

        To neuroboy -

        I FB emailed your wife about you harassing me on FB etc....

        Maybe I need to again or maybe her sister who lives in
        California that way I know you do not have access....

        Or maybe just call cooks because that is where you have
        done alot of your harassing right John.

        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 30, 2012
          "rlbaty50" wrote, in part"

          > Following is a recent exchange between "Jillian"
          > and "NeuroBoy" as is reflected on their respective
          > personal pages at the CP. . . .enjoy (Note the
          > references to me):
          >
          > Neuroboy's personal CP page:
          >
          > http://friend.christianpost.com/people/neuroboy/
          >
          > Jillian's personal CP page:
          >
          > http://friend.christianpost.com/people/Jillian/
          >
          > (Times below are EDT)

          (32)

          From: neuroboy
          Time/Date: 10:41 PM on August 30, 2012

          Please send letters to all noted in your last post!

          We do not use FB in our house..LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL!

          Have no relative in California.

          Not JTC..whoever that is will have the laugh of their
          lives>>>

          Keep those hits coming sugar bear...LOL

          (33)

          From: Jillian
          Time/Date: 10:43 PM on August 30, 2012

          I know good and dxxx well who you are.

          (34)

          From: neuroboy
          Time/Date: 10:49 PM on August 30, 2012

          Put your money where your mouth is and SEND THOSE
          LETTERS AND EMAILS.....LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL!

          Email the wife on FB...LOL...LOL...LOL!!! Have fun!!!!

          (35)

          From: neuroboy
          Time/Date: 10:50 PM on August 30, 2012

          You think you know who I am or else you would have
          already contacted me!!!!! LOL...LOL....LOL....LOL...LOL!!

          (36)

          From: Jillian
          Time/Date: 10:53 PM on August 30, 2012

          Have no way of contacting you....would never, you have
          proven yourself a nut.

          (37)

          From: neuroboy
          Time/Date: 10:56 PM on August 30, 2012

          SEND THOSE LETTERS AND EMAILS SUGAR BRITCHES!!!!!!!!!

          (38)

          From: Jillian
          Time/Date: 11:10 PM on August 30, 2012

          How many people have you given my identity to...
          I am receiving phone calls....but you have had
          my identity for a while now, even when you pretended
          you were still looking you have been my caller all along....

          (39)

          From: neuroboy
          Time/Date: 11:20 PM on August 30, 2012

          Have never called you and you no proof of anything.

          Poor pitiful sky waitress...wah.wah.wah!!!

          Send those letters and emails baby cakes..LOL...LOL...LOL!!!!

          (40)

          From: neuroboy
          Time/Date: 11:23 PM on August 30, 2012

          Your biggest problem is that you don't know what you
          think you know......

          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 31, 2012
            Another poster has joined in (wickedwoman13, a friend of Jillian) and the following has been exchanged between the three personal CP memo pages:

            http://friend.christianpost.com/people/wickedwoman13/
            http://friend.christianpost.com/people/Jillian/
            http://friend.christianpost.com/people/neuroboy/

            (41)

            From: Jillian
            To: wickedwoman13
            Time/Date: 10:40 PM on August 30, 2012

            And that is what scares me, I know who he is, but am
            concerned this person may be impersonating him...

            He is a PNP in Texas married to a cadiac nurse....

            I did some research.

            He gave alot of info about himself.

            I gave none except flight attendant, so someone that
            works for CP or Huffington Post has given him my email.

            (42)

            From: wickedwoman13
            To: Jillian
            Time/Date: 12:45 AM on August 31, 2012

            I would take it very seriously

            (43)

            From: Jillian
            To: wickedwoman13
            Time/Date: 1:11 AM on August 31, 2012

            He sent me a sexually harassing FB friend requests mocking
            my condolence message to you, which was obvious that I
            understood your daughters pain...then came on CP under the
            name "obvious" purposely using my avatar letting me know
            it was him...he is diabolical, CP cannot keep him banned...

            I haven't felt the same sense of my normal well being since
            he obtained my identity...

            To say he victimizes me is an under statement.

            (43)

            From: Jillian
            To: neuroboy
            Time/Date: 1:12 AM on August 31, 2012

            How many people have you given my identity to...

            (44)

            From: Jillian
            To: neuroboy 1:25 AM on August 31, 2012

            And your biggest problem is you have no idea who
            you are messing with.

            (45)

            From: wickedwoman13
            To: Jillian
            Time/Date: 1:34 AM on August 31, 2012

            This has become so scarey.

            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 31, 2012
              And this just in:

              http://friend.christianpost.com/people/Jillian/

              (46)

              From: neuroboy
              To: Jillian
              Time/Date: 12:48 PM EDT on August 31, 2012

              You're ridiculous sugar bear!

              If you had anything on me, you would have already
              contacted someone.

              The problem is that you still THINK you know who I am.

              Still waiting on those letters..LOL..LOL..LOL...LOL!

              Oh yeah, and the email to my wife's nonexistent
              facebook page...LOL...LOL...LOL!!!!!!

              ---------------------------------------
              ---------------------------------------
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 31, 2012
                Jillian has just responded and with another reference to me:

                http://friend.christianpost.com/people/neuroboy/

                (47)

                From: Jillian
                To: neuroboy
                Time/Date: 3:15 PM on August 31, 2012

                John, let's forget about politics for a minute....

                Why would you want my identity, why?

                And what do you plan on doing with it???

                Does Robert Baty have it now.

                I've noticed he has quit asking you for it.

                You need to understand if you are not JTC that
                is even more scary because I do not know who
                you are and you know me....

                Explain to me why you would even want my identity.

                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 31, 2012
                  http://friend.christianpost.com/people/neuroboy/

                  (67)

                  From: neuroboy
                  To: Jillian
                  Time/Date: 8:20 PM on August 31, 2012

                  STOP POSTING ON MY BOARD!!!!

                  How can you get a court order?

                  I have done nothing wrong.

                  I have never threatened you with harm or violence.

                  I am an anonymous poster on cp.
                  You have a severe mental issue.

                  (68)

                  From: neuroboy
                  To: Jillian
                  Time/Date: 8:23 PM on August 31, 2012

                  If you're in the hospital, it will be because of
                  your own issues as I have done nothing.

                  (69)

                  From: neuroboy
                  To: Jillian
                  Time/Date: 8:24 PM on August 31, 2012

                  Also, nobody here is stalking you.

                  That is something you have made up in your own mind.

                  Message 8 of 12 , Aug 31, 2012
                    http://friend.christianpost.com/people/neuroboy/

                    (70)

                    From: Jillian
                    To: neuroboy
                    Time/Date: 12:28 AM on September 01, 2012

                    You say are an annonymous poster.

                    So was I until you somehow got my identity,
                    intimidating me for months that you were going
                    to get it, then splashing it all over the memos
                    today so that people can figure out now having
                    my first name...

                    Unlike you I have real enemies on here that want
                    to do me harm.

                    It is bad enough you having it, although I suspect
                    you are JTC and probably not as crazy as you act
                    on here.

                    I am 95 percent sure you are, who I "know" you are,
                    but go ahead and be the kind of man that likes to
                    frighten and intimidate women...

                    If you were any kind of a man you would contact me
                    and let me know you are JTC and mean no harm.

                    Your wife is just like you only worse covering for you.

                    (71)

                    From: Jillian
                    To: neuroboy
                    Time/Date: 12:33 AM on September 01, 2012

                    To add to my post I have to wonder what kind of
                    women you are married to that would approve and
                    go along with her husband intimidating another
                    women the way you have me and my family even by
                    bringing my nephews into it after you hacked my
                    account.

                    ---------------------------------
                    ---------------------------------
                    Message 9 of 12 , Aug 31, 2012
                      http://friend.christianpost.com/people/neuroboy/

                      (72)

                      From: Jillian
                      To: neuroboy
                      Time/Date: 12:41 AM on September 01, 2012

                      To add to my post but what should I expect from a man
                      that calls an elderly women Brad Pitt's Mother who
                      recieved death threats from militant homosexual males
                      you call that "a deserved backlash"...

                      That women was in a state of fear and despair over the
                      threats but all you care about are the militant gay
                      males who like to bugger each other and want to call
                      it marriage....and you like all the other.

                      I can't call you a man, will trample over and put
                      women in harms way for opposing SSM due to their
                      religious beliefs a protected right in this Country.

                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 1, 2012
                        Rock Tannios offers some advice to Jillian!

                        http://friend.christianpost.com/people/neuroboy/
                        http://friend.christianpost.com/people/Jillian/

                        (73)

                        From: Jillian
                        To: neuroboy
                        Time/Date: 1:20 AM on September 01, 2012

                        After reading my three new posts (above) it is
                        clear you have proven my point.

                        I have (said) all along, men like you go after
                        women and children.....

                        (74)

                        From: Rock Tannios
                        To: Jillian
                        Time/Date: 4:37 AM on September 01, 2012

                        Jillian,

                        I'm sorry if you don't like what I said but it's
                        nothing more than asking you to follow the rules
                        of CP.

                        Why don't you log on with a different username
                        and come back to debate?

                        I think a fresh start would be a great idea.

                        Message 11 of 12 , Sep 1, 2012
                          Could it really be coming to an end? It appears I wasn't quick enough to catch the message that allegedly disclosed the full name of the otherwise anonymous poster using the ID of "Jillian"!

                          http://friend.christianpost.com/people/jillian/
                          http://friend.christianpost.com/people/neuroboy/

                          (75)

                          From: Jillian
                          To: neuroboy
                          Time/Date: 8:50 PM on September 01, 2012

                          You have won...

                          You have colored my world with your extreme
                          degrading me.

                          I now feel everyone sees me the way you said,
                          over those women's issues....and I will not
                          live my life in fear now that you posted my
                          full name.

                          (76)

                          From: neuroboy
                          To: Jillian
                          Time/Date: 9:08 PM on September 01, 2012

                          I haven't degraded you.

                          You were asked to leave me alone, yet you continue
                          to post your absurdities about me, my wife, and
                          women in general.

                          Get a grip and get over it!

                          Message 12 of 12 , Sep 4, 2012
                            Maybe this is the wrap up!

                            From: neuroboy
                            To: Jillian
                            Time/Date: 7:52 PM on September 03, 2012

                            I haven't trampled all over women and children.
                            How ridiculous.

                            I haven't "hacked" into your account on facebook
                            as that is not what I do.

                            Your paranoia needs to be treated.

                            I would never put women in harm's way...
                            What the hell does that even mean??

                            You have nobody on CP that wishes you harm,
                            including me.

                            I haven't "won" anything.

                            Wasn't trying to win anything.

                            It's people like you that are putting people in
                            harms way by spreading the lies about the gay
                            community that you do so very well.

                            Asta La Vista Baby!!