Re: [M & B] Re: Two Connected Evidences

  • Ray Ausban
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2012
      Robert,

      I probably shouldn't have referred to others beliefs as a "fairy tale". Sorry. I realize every one has the things they think and I should have respected them better. Again my apology. I reposted due to leaving out the opening paragraphs before seeing your concern.

      If you wish, go ahead and take down my posts and I will edit it and be more respectful and put it back up again.

      Sincerely, Ray

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2012
        Ray,

        No problem!

        Just part of the give and take in the rough and tumble world of Internet discussions.

        I will leave it to Todd and/or Pi to possibly take up a more detailed discussion about that "soft tissue" issue which has been previously discussed here at some length.

        You may want to, in the meantime, review the archives here about that.