What, me on Mormon radio? Don't hold your breath!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2 10:47 AM
      http://www.christianpost.com/news/mormons-resign-en-masse-in-public-77497/

      (1)

      From: k0nod541 (Mormon Apologist)
      Time/Date: 1:33 PM EDT on July 02, 2012

      To NonAnonymous (aka Robert Baty) -

      I will continue to be unimpressed until you agree
      to meet in public on the Mormon Misc. radio program
      and defend your statements against the LDS faith.

      Mormon Misc., Sundays at 5pm Mountain, k-talk.com
      Call in anytime!

      (2)

      From: NonAnonymous (aka Robert Baty)
      Time/Date: 1:42 PM EDT on July 02, 2012

      To k0nod541 -

      Why don't you show a little good faith and "give an answer"
      to each of 5 simple, factual claims I have taken from an
      official LDS Church website.

      If your radio buddies want to also answer up and discuss
      the poll and the claims I make for it, feel free to have
      them contact me.

      I been chasing plenty of Mormon rabbits in recent days.

      It's past time for them to start cooperating in the
      simplest of matters.

      We can work out any necessary logistical details about
      my radio appearance at the appropriate time.

      I've been calling and calling and calling for Mormons
      to "give an answer" on these 5 simple, factual claims.

      It's time for Mormons to "man-up" and start "giving an
      answer".

      Will they?

      Will they continue to run?

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2 11:08 AM
        http://www.christianpost.com/news/mormons-resign-en-masse-in-public-77497/

        (3)

        From: k0nod541 (Mormon Apologist/Radio Personality)
        Time/Date: 1:49 PM EDT on July 02, 2012

        To NonAnonymous (aka Robert Baty) -

        Name your Sunday evening, and you will have two
        hours of airtime for discussion with me and Van.

        Reply to

        > van.hale@...

        with contact information and we will set it up
        and answer your points on the air.

        (4)

        From: NonAnonymous (aka Robert Baty)
        Time/Date: 2:04 PM EDT on July 02, 2012

        To k0nod541 (Mormon Apologist/Radio Personality) -

        Are you prepared to engage in an open, honest,
        good faith discussion of my poll and the claims
        I make for it?

        Have Van contact me directly to endorse your
        invitation, answer "yes" or "no" to the 5 simple
        claims, and we can work out the logistics.

        Also, I note you say:

        > "discussion with me and Van".

        And you are?

        And your answers to the 5 claims are?

        Here's my e-mail address where you and Van, if
        you are serious about a radio interview, can
        contact me to further discuss the details:

        Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com

        Sounds interesting!

        I am looking forward to your answers, Van's
        answers, and working out the details for the
        interview.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2 12:40 PM
          http://www.christianpost.com/news/mormons-resign-en-masse-in-public-77497/

          (5)

          From: k0nod541 (Mormon Apologist)
          Time/Date: 2:33 PM EDT on July 02, 2012

          To NonAnonymous (aka Robert Baty) -

          Fine.

          I've answered your survey.

          I cannot say if Van will also, but let's get on
          with the business of setting up your appearance.

          (6)

          From: NonAnonymous (aka Robert Baty)
          Time/Date: 2:37 PM EDT on July 02, 2012

          To k0nod541 - . . . .

          I must have missed it.

          What were your answers to the poll issues?

          As I understand it, it's Van's show and I need to
          get his invitation and answers before getting too
          serious about trying to work out the logistics.

          Also, I do have a little radio experience.

          Dan Barker and Annie Gaylor interviewed me for
          their radio show.

          You can find it on their website.

          It's the October 31, 2009 program; my part is
          the last half of that show.

          We talked about tax matters.

          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Maury_and_Baty/ less

          (7)

          From: k0nod541 (Mormon Apologist)
          Time/Date: 2:40 PM EDT on July 02, 2012

          To NonAnonymous -

          Check your Yahoo Group page.

          I have Van's permission to book guests pending
          favorable calendar alignment.

          (I now see that some messages are pending and I will try to get them posted as soon as possible. - RLBaty)
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2 1:18 PM
            http://www.christianpost.com/news/mormons-resign-en-masse-in-public-77497/

            (8)

            From: NonAnonymous (aka Robert Baty)
            Time/Date: 4:17 PM EDT on July 02, 2012

            To k0nod541 -

            Yep, found it, and Van's invitation.

            Van's and your messages have now been posted
            to my list and my response to Van has posted.

            I'll wait to hear further regarding the logistical
            details.

            Thanks for taking part in the poll.