Dory Delancy (Mormon) v. Robert Baty!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2012
      http://www.christianpost.com/news/what-do-mormons-believe-ex-mormon-speaks-out-part-two-58494/

      (1)

      From: Dory Delancey (Mormon Apologist)
      Time/Date: 1:17 PM EDT on July 02, 2012

      It is not easy being a Mormon at all.

      The writings of Johntson are very far from the truth.

      However Johnston I love you with the love of Christ
      Jesus and only by his blood can we be saved.

      "Both men die", Wow!

      We serve a living God.

      I have being a Mormon for about 12 years and teach Sunday
      school.

      Most people believe that Mormon or members of The Church
      of Jesus Christ is a cult.

      I use to be one of those people.

      I never read the Book of Mormon for myself at that time.
      I trust only the words of my Pastor when it came to the Mormons.

      I was born Baptist and attended a Catholic School so I
      know about different Christian faiths. Yes I can clearly
      say Mormons are Christian it is in the name The Church
      of Jesus Christ.

      What is the Book of Mormon?

      I will tell you however in addition to what I say you
      need to pick it up for your self and read it.

      The Book tells about a Prophet name Lehi who lived in
      Jerusalem. Lehi loved God and God spoke to Lehi and
      tell him to warn to people to turn from their wick ways.

      The people got angry and tried to kill Lehi.

      God told Lehi to get away from Jerusalem and go to
      American.

      Lehi and his generation kept a record of his people
      and prophesies he receive from God. Some Prophesies
      were told hundreds of years before its time.

      These records are The Book of Mormon.

      The main prophesies was that there will be a Savior
      born of a virgin name Mary and baptize by a man name
      John the Baptist.

      Keeping in mind that their were no cell phones or
      computers the prophesies could of only came from God
      his self.

      The stories are wonderful and inspiring.

      The Book of Mormon testifies that the Bible is real
      and people on the other side of the world receive word
      of the Savior's Birth, Life and Death and Resurrection.

      Because Christ lives there is victory!

      Is the Book of Mormon important?

      Well to me it is, because it was life changing, to you
      it may not be so then stay Catholic, Baptist or whatever
      your faith is.

      One of the most important object is we study and find
      ourselves approve and take no one word on our only life.

      Pray about everything to Heavenly Father.

      (2)

      From: NonAnonymous (aka Robert Baty)
      1:21 PM on July 02, 2012

      To Dory Delancey (Mormon Apologist) -

      I would like to ask you to take part in my my
      Mormon poll.

      Will YOU, a Mormon, please indicate with a simple
      "yes" or "no" whether or not you believe certain,
      specific, factual, historical claims taken from
      an official LDS website:

      Poll Issues:

      "Official" Mormon Website:

      http://classic.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?index=16&locale=0&sourceId=9887ec6f164\