Colin Ramsbottom (Mormon) v. Robert Baty!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2012
      http://www.christianpost.com/news/mormons-resign-en-masse-in-public-77497/

      (1)

      From: Colin Ramsbottom (Mormon Apologist)
      Time/Date: 6:12 AM EDT on July 02, 2012

      150 left whilst millions around the world still went
      to Church.....perhaps the headline should have read.....

      > 'Millions of Mormons around the world
      > remain committed to their faith'.

      (2)

      From: NonAnonymous (aka Robert Baty)
      Time/Date: 1:05 PM EDT on July 02, 2012

      To Colin Ramsbottom -

      I would like to ask YOU, as a Mormon, to take part
      in my Mormon poll. Please, simply indicate with a
      "yes" or "no" whether YOU, a Mormon, believe each
      of the factual claims made on one of the official
      LDS Church websites:

      Poll Issues:

      "Official" Mormon Website:

      http://classic.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?index=16&locale=0&sourceId=9887ec6f164\
      b2110VgnVCM100000176f620a____&vgnextoid=bbd508f54922d010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2012
        The following testimony from Colin helps explain why he should be an excellent participant in the poll exercise:

        http://www.4thought.tv/themes/does-mormonism-offer-a-better-path-than-other-faiths/richard-auger