Re: [M & B] Robert Richardson on Rigdon, Campbell & Mormonism!

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2012
      Ray,

      You are welcome.

      I don't know that it's on-line, but it appears to be available on Amazon.

      The YAHOO! notice has to do with a feature of these lists which, as far as I know, no one here uses.

      The discussion feature should survive without being affected.

      I am not that good at searching the archives myself, Ray.

      You should experiment with key words and see what comes up.

      Maybe Todd can help you with specifics, or me, if there is something in particular you want to refer to in one or more of his prior posts.