Linda Fiatoa (Mormon) having second thoughts about her example!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2012
      http://blogs.christianpost.com/bookstop/the-mormonizing-of-america-book-excerpt-pt-2-10561/

      (1)

      From: lindasdf (Mormon Apologist/aka Linda Fiatoa)
      Time/Date: 8:01 PM EDT on July 01, 2012

      To NonAnonymous (aka Robert Baty)-

      >(Ray and Linda have set a good
      > example for you to follow while
      > other Mormons here have set a
      > bad example in refusing to
      > "give an answer")

      Ray and Linda, GOOOD Mormons!

      All others, BAAAAD Mormons!

      Really, could you be any more patronizing?

      If I had waited till now to answer your questions,
      I might not have answered them, either.

      (2)

      From: NonAnonymous (aka Robert Baty)
      Time/Date: 8:07 PM EDT on July 01, 2012

      To lindasdf (aka Linda Fiatoa) -

      I think there is very good justification for my course
      in these matters, and if you would commit yourself to
      independently studying the history of these things,
      you just might see the justification for my course.

      However, Linda, please don't continue such evasions
      as you are demonstrating and others are demonstrating
      as well.

      You can help get your fellow Mormons to simply provide
      the "yes" and/or "no" answers to the poll questions or not.

      If not, at least quite whining about your misconceptions
      about these important public issues.

      Curiously enough, I happened to follow up on a link
      Todd provided over at my place and found a Mormon
      referring to a discussion list in "the lion's den"
      (e.g., the official church website).

      Go figure. Not knowing any better, I joined.

      And what do you know.

      Some anonymous, Mormon sniper popped off about like
      you did; bad-mouthing my poll and refusing to tell
      me what she/he believed as to those 5 claims.

      From: NonAnonymous (aka Robert Baty)
      Time/Date: 8:12 PM EDT on July 01, 2012

      To Linda Fiatoa (aka lindasdf)

      You might also consider, if you wish to quibble and
      evade, that the term "other" as I used it does not
      refer to, implicitly or explicitly, "all other".

      If you demonstrate a sincere interest in these
      matters, we might actually produce some more
      worthwhile chatter about these important public
      events, but you'll have to be more cooperative
      and play with me on a level field.