Re: Linda Fiatoa (Mormon - aka lindasdf) toys with the Mormon poll!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2012
      Oops! I think I left these two out of the latest exchange with Linda; because it took place on a different CP webpage:

      http://www.christianpost.com/news/poll-mormons-dont-trust-the-media-to-cover-them-fairly-77252/

      (9)

      From: lindasdf (Mormon Apologist/aka Linda Fiatoa)
      Time/Date: 5:23 AM EDT on July 01, 2012

      To NonAnonymous (aka Robert Baty) -

      > "the way Joseph Smith is viewed historically."

      Viewed by who?

      (10)

      From: NonAnonymous (aka Robert Baty)
      Time/Date: 10:56 AM EDT on July 01, 2012

      To lindasdf (Mormon Apologist/aka Linda Fiatoa) -

      > "Viewed by who"?

      Those who view, of course!

      You, me, whoever!