Re: Dinosaurs with men, and a suggestion!

  • lipscombgene <genewright143@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2003
      --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, "rlbaty50 <rlbaty@w...>"
      > Could that be a reference to:
      >
      > http://www.apologeticspress.org/rr/rr2003/r&r0302a.htm

      Gene: Yes, that was the reference. I'm expected pro-Von Daniken
      articles in the future on that site. THey are just as supported as
      the "evidence" they have given.

      > Guess you'll be embarassed again after Kieth Sisman publishes his
      > expose and changes the course of history and science. He claims to
      > have the goods to show a recent demise of dinosaurs; meaning that
      men
      > and dinosaurs can be shown to have cohabitated together recently.

      Gene: Yes, I probably will be.

      > So, my suggestion is that folks change the name of the thread to
      > whatever it is they are responding to and not let it simply be
      titled
      > by a digest number that has no meaning to some of us.

      Gene: Good idea. I noticed my mistake when I checked that my post
      made it to the list.

      Emily, the reason this other crowd won't allow this "liberty" is
      because the way they have set their belief system up, any "liberty"
      means allowing fellowship to be with people THEY believe have denied
      the Bible, denied God, and have actually called Jesus a liar!