Daniel Dinnell (LDS Apologist) returns to the discussion!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2012
      I guess the amicable, successful chat I have had with "Ithinkso" has stimulated Daniel Dinnell, somewhat, and he's come back in to the discussion as shown below:

      http://www.christianpost.com/news/mormon-moment-forcing-christians-to-learn-about-mormonism-75793/

      (1)

      From: Daniel Dinnell (LDS Apologist)
      Time/Date: 4:44 PM EDT on June 03, 2012

      To NonAnonymous (aka Robert Baty) -

      So that is why you prefer to use some
      anonymous name???

      Mindblender, or whatever it is you prefer.

      How many times have they kicked you off???

      Always to come back with a different name...
      and it hasn't changed your antagonistic and
      being mean spirited...

      (2)

      From: NonAnonymous (aka Robert Baty)
      Time/Date: 4:55 PM EDT on June 03, 2012

      > From: Daniel Dinnell (LDS Apologist)
      > Time/Date: 4:44 PM EDT on June 03, 2012
      >
      > To NonAnonymous (aka Robert Baty) -
      >
      > So that is why you prefer to use some
      > anonymous name???
      >
      > Mindblender, or whatever it is you prefer.
      >
      > How many times have they kicked you
      > off???
      >
      > Always to come back with a different name.
      > and it hasn't changed your antagonistic and
      > being mean spirited.

      Daniel,

      Glad to see your return to the issue, but you
      still indicate a stiffnecked, UNrepentant course.

      Maybe I can help you along with that.

      Here's the more complete version of the lie you
      have promoted here on The Christian Post about me:

      > From: Daniel Dinnell (LDS Apologist)
      > Time/Date: 9:18 PM EDT on May 13, 2012
      >
      > To MandBGroupOwner (aka Robert Baty)
      >
      > The fact that you hide behind an
      > anonymous name would suggest
      > that you yourself may not be open
      > or honest.

      Most folks might recognize that my ID there is
      a bonafide identifier of me as the owner of
      that group which is a YAHOO! discussion group.

      For all the whining done by LDS/Mormon apologists
      about the failure of their opposition to do
      appropriate research and proper checking of
      sources, I do have to wonder why it is that
      Daniel Dinnell decided to just pop off with a
      lie about me.

      Had he had any legitimate questions about my
      personal identity, and all of that, he could
      have easily "clicked" on the ID and followed
      the information to his heart's delight.

      There are lots here, Daniel, we may discuss,
      but first YOU need to repent and bring forth
      your works meet for repentance regarding your
      claim that I was hiding behind an anonymous name.

      This is the simplest of stuff, Daniel.

      We'll see how you now might choose to play it
      out according to what you believe to be LDS/Mormon
      official doctrine.