A little more fun with Sergio, LDS Apologist!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2012
      http://blogs.christianpost.com/uncommon-God-common-good/mormons-and-buddhists-are-not-isms-or-ists-theyre-people-9409/

      (1)

      From: Sergio Roa Prado (LDS Apologist)
      Time/Date: 4:35 PM EDT on June 03, 2012

      The first think to do is call the others in
      the correct way, we are not mormons, it is
      a nickname, we are member of The Church of
      Jesuchrist of Later Day Saints , a respectfull
      way to call us is LDS, this will be a good
      comencement.

      (2)

      From: NonAnonymous (aka Robert Baty)
      Time/Date: 4:42 PM EDT on June 03, 2012

      > From: Sergio Roa Prado
      > Time/Date: 4:35 PM EDT on June 03, 2012
      >
      > The first think to do is call the others in
      > the correct way, we are not mormons, it
      > is a nickname, we are member of The
      > Church of Jesuchrist of Later Day Saints,
      > a respectfull way to call us is LDS, this
      > will be a good comencement.

      That raises some interesting issues.

      Sergio,

      Is that just your uninspired opinion?
      Did God reveal that to you?

      Why does it appear that the LDS Organization on
      its official webpages and in media marketing
      campaigns has the

      > "My name is Joe, and
      > I'm a Mormon"

      claim?

      It seems there are an awful lot of LDS members
      publicly proclaiming, with official LDS sanction,
      that they "ARE MORMONS".

      They sure had me convinced that calling them
      Mormons was quite appropriate.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2012
        http://www.christianpost.com/news/will-a-romney-presidency-help-or-hurt-mormons-75725/

        (3)

        From: Sergio Roa Prado (LDS Apologist)
        Time/Date: 12:06 AM EDT on June 07, 2012

        It will be an oportunity to teach to the
        honest searchers of the truth.

        Fernandez Jorge How was your visit to the
        psicologist ?

        (4)

        From: NonAnonymous (aka Robert Baty)
        Time/Date: 12:16 AM EDT on June 07, 2012

        > From: Sergio Roa Prado (LDS Apologist)
        > Time/Date: 12:06 AM EDT on June 07, 2012
        >
        > It will be an oportunity to teach to
        > the honest searchers of the truth.
        >
        > Fernandez Jorge...

        Yeah, that's what I have been saying.

        They think they are here to teach and not
        to learn or be taught:

        > From: Sergio Roa Prado (LDS Apologist)
        > Time/Date: 6:45 PM on February 10, 2012
        >
        > My authority came from God who
        > gave authority to Jesus, to Peter,...
        > and finally to me.
        >
        > This is called authority line.

        and this:

        > From: Sergio Roa Prado (LDS Apologist)
        > Time/Date: 10:01 AM on February 17, 2012
        >
        > I win.
        > I have authority.
        > I have authority line, and
        > you have not.

        Sergio, did you ever work out your problem
        about the propriety of calling Mormons Mormons?