"Ketch22" v. "Goliath of GRAS" - Will "Ketch22" run again?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2012
      http://www.christianpost.com/news/nearly-half-of-americans-believe-god-created-humans-survey-finds-75946/

      (1)

      From: NonAnonymous (aka Robert Baty)
      Time/Date: 10:20 AM EDT on June 03, 2012

      > From: ketch22 -
      > Time/Date: 9:42 AM EDT on June 03, 2012
      >
      > NonAnonymous -
      >
      > I don't believe NonAnonymous, therefore
      > he doesn't exist.

      I remember "Ketch22" from the old days where he
      demonstrated he could not pass a simple, critical
      thinking exercise or even find his way over to my
      place.

      If Ketch22 is willing to take that first step in
      the critical thinking exercise, it remains:

      > Is the "Goliath of GRAS" argument
      > so constructed that if its premises
      > are true its conclusion will follow
      > as true therefrom (e.g., is it
      > logically valid)?

      I say "yes"!

      What sayeth "Ketch22" today, Sunday, June 3, 2012?

      Will "Ketch22" be willing to discuss his answer and
      work his way into steps two and three?

      Ketch22 previously answered "no" to the step 2 question,
      and we can deal with that should he successfully complete
      step 1. There's also step 3 after the completion of steps
      1 and 2.

      References (partial list):