The latest from "Pianogal4Him" at The Christian Post!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2012
      http://www.christianpost.com/news/nearly-half-of-americans-believe-god-created-humans-survey-finds-75946/

      (1)

      From: NonAnonymous (aka Robert Baty)
      Time/Date: 8:05 PM EDT on June 02, 2012

      > From: gsb1952
      > Time/Date: 7:56 PM EDT on June 02, 2012
      >
      > To Wolf Nelson -
      >
      > I believe that God created everything
      > in six days...

      According to the reasoning previously proposed by
      "gsb1952", the argument would look like this, right:

      Major Premise:

      > IF the evidence is so convincing
      > that everything was created over
      > a period of six days,
      > THEN everyone should believe that
      > everything was created over a
      > period of six days.

      Minor Premise:

      > Everyone does not believe that
      > everything was created over a
      > period of six days.

      Conclusion:

      > The evidence IS NOT so convincing
      > that everything was created over
      > a period of six days. less

      (2)

      From: Pianogal4Him
      Time/Date: 10:31 PM EDT on June 02, 2012

      To NonAnonymous (aka Robert Baty) -

      Your premise assumes facts not in evidence.

      (3)

      From: NonAnonymous (aka Robert Baty)
      Time/Date: 10:36 PM EDT on June 02, 2012

      To Pianogal4Him -

      If you will explain what you are talking about,
      I can help you with your problem on that.

      (4)

      From: Pianogal4Him
      Time/Date: 10:40 PM EDT on June 02, 2012

      To NonAnonymous (aka Robert Baty) -

      I don't have a problem.
      I have the truth.
      Of which you're not interested in, MUTE

      (5)

      From: NonAnonymous (aka Robert Baty)
      Time/Date: 10:42 PM EDT on June 02, 2012

      To Pianogal4Him -

      I didn't think you were up to taking part in a
      critical thinking exercise, and you have proved
      up my opinion on that.

      Thanks for the demonstration.

      Anyone else want to take part in the critical
      thinking exercise suggested by the popular
      poster "gsb1952"?