Re: A new blogger ( Matthew Senge ) allowed to post at The Christian Post!

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 2, 2012
      Matthew Senge has quite an Internet presence, and it does appear he's set up his own organization to promote his religious claims.

      Here's a link and some information from his "ministry"; it does kinda remind me of Adrian Hines:

      http://roadtoredemptionministries.com/?page_id=5

      About Us

      Road to Redemption Ministries is solely built for
      the task of reaching the lost by spreading the
      "Gospel Truth".

      It is the goal of this ministry to reach as many
      as possible, not just in town, but every city,
      province, county, state, and Country until we
      take our last breath hear on this earth.

      Founder - Matthew Scott Senge

      Former Police Officer in the State of Mississippi
      as well as a Police Officer with the United States
      Department of Defense. (Mississippi, Pennsylvania).

      Matthew has had a lot of titles in his life –

      > Bartender,
      > Police Officer,
      > Salesman,
      > Manager,
      > Security Guard,
      > Medic,
      > holder of a Top Secret Clearance,

      but most recently was an "INMATE" in the Alabama Department
      of Corrections.

      Matthew –

      All 4 Him,
      Matthew

    • tburnett727
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 10, 2012
        ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

        DOES NOTHING EFFECT YOU?

        THERE ARE STILL PLENTY OF US WAITING FOR OUR $ AND DON'T THINK WE WILL EVER STOP.

        I VOWED TO NEVER LET YOU DO WHAT YOU DID TO US TO ANYONE AND I WILL SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE MAKING SURE YOU DONT.

        MAYBE YOU LIKE PRISON?
        I'D BE HAPPY TO SEND YOU BACK.

        OH WAIT THERE'S ALREADY AN ACTIVE WARRANT AND PRETTY LARGE FEDERAL CASE PENDING - HMMMM

        COME ON - KEEP POSTING....IT WILL TAKE US RIGHT TO YOU

        > Here's one article that gives a little background into what Matthew Senge has done over the years:
        >
        > http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/article1074724.ece
        >
        > Maybe he fancies himself the "Chuck Colson" heir?
        >
        > He seems to have a found a venue at The Christian Post to promote himself as a penitent preacher. Maybe we'll hear more about that; maybe not.
        >
        > Sincerely,
        > Robert Baty

        > --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com,
        > "rlbaty50" <rlbaty@> wrote:
        >
        > In light of the recent appearance of the promoter Adrian Hines to the accepted
        > Christian Post bloggers, I think it worthy of noting that another new blogger
        > has been allowed to start publishing articles on The Christian Post website.
        >
        > Here's the developing story about that:
        >
        > http://blogs.christianpost.com/fishn4souls/reality-check-10063/
        > http://blogs.christianpost.com/fishn4souls/author/matthew-senge/profile.htm
        >
        > (1)
        >
        > > Author: Matthew Senge
        > >
        > > ABOUT ME
        > >
        > > I am now part of the fellowship of the Unashamed,
        > > The die has been cast, I have stepped over the line,
        > > and the decision HAS been made! I AM a disciple of
        > > Jesus Christ.
        > >
        > > I will not look back, let up, slow down, back away
        > > or be still.
        > >
        > > My past IS redeemed, My present makes sense and my
        > > future is secure.
        > >
        > > I am FINISHED AND DONE with low living, sight walking,
        > > small planning, SMOOTH KNEES, colorless dreams, tame
        > > visions, mundane talking, cheap giving and dwarfed goals.
        >
        > (2)
        >
        > > From: Gillian Wawrzyniakowski
        > > Time/Date: 12:31 PM EDT on June 02, 2012
        > >
        > > Are you kidding me?
        > >
        > > When are you (Matthew Senge) going to make
        > > restitution to all of us you lied to and stole
        > > from?
        > >
        > > Oh yeah, you said we "deserved it because we
        > > trusted you."
        > >
        > > Now, you are trying to steal using GOD.
        > >
        > > I see jail didn't do much to change you.
        > >
        > > That is pitiful and so are you.

      • tburnett727
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 10, 2012
          WHEN YOU PAY ME THE $100,000.00 YOU OWE ME AND APOLOGIZE FOR RUINING MY SON'S LIFE THEN MAYBE GOD WILL FORGIVE YOU - UNTIL THEN YOU HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL MATTHEW SENGE!

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 10, 2012
            Here's the link and excerpt that might provide a little insight into where our visitor is coming from regarding the issues involving Matthew Senge:

            http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/article1074724.ece

            Tampa Bay Times

            Soured deals, unpaid bills and arrests
            are a big part of Matthew Senge's story

            Sunday, February 21, 2010

            (excerpts)

            Toni Burnett, who met Senge in 2007 on an Internet
            dating site, said Senge had a knack for zeroing in
            on a person's weaknesses and using them to his advantage.

            At their first meeting, she said, Senge bragged about
            his expensive cars and a second home in Hawaii.

            > "He was very confident of himself,"

            Burnett said.

            > "He would promise you the moon,
            > but never deliver."

            Despite his self-proclaimed success, Senge always seemed
            to be cash-strapped.

            > "Every time I turned around he needed
            > a loan,"

            Burnett recalled.

            She allowed Senge to use her credit card to pay some bills,
            and within a few months he was more than $87,000 in debt
            to her. Senge signed a promissory note in 2008 stating he
            would pay back the money.

            To date, she said, he has paid nothing.

            -------------------------------------
            -------------------------------------
          • tburnett727
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 10, 2012
              This is Toni -

              and I was NEVER a girlfriend, just a "friend" who fell for the I want to be a better person and a good father to my son story.

              I thought I was helping a friend but all the while I was being blind sided and robbed over $100,000.00.

              And as if that wasn't bad enough he made big promises to my 13 year old son and destroyed his life instead.

              He is a worthless sociopath and will NEVER change.

              I have worked very hard with State of FL to make sure he's goes back to jail -

              There is an active warrant for him now in Hillsborough County as well.

              God does not forgive those who have no remorse!

              > Here's the link and excerpt that might provide a little insight into where our visitor is coming from regarding the issues involving Matthew Senge:
              >
              > http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/article1074724.ece
              >
              > Tampa Bay Times
              >
              > Soured deals, unpaid bills and arrests
              > are a big part of Matthew Senge's story
              >
              > Sunday, February 21, 2010
              >
              > (excerpts)
              >
              > Toni Burnett, who met Senge in 2007 on an Internet
              > dating site, said Senge had a knack for zeroing in
              > on a person's weaknesses and using them to his advantage.
              >
              > At their first meeting, she said, Senge bragged about
              > his expensive cars and a second home in Hawaii.
              >
              > > "He was very confident of himself,"
              >
              > Burnett said.
              >
              > > "He would promise you the moon,
              > > but never deliver."
              >
              > Despite his self-proclaimed success, Senge always seemed
              > to be cash-strapped.
              >
              > > "Every time I turned around he needed
              > > a loan,"
              >
              > Burnett recalled.
              >
              > She allowed Senge to use her credit card to pay some bills,
              > and within a few months he was more than $87,000 in debt
              > to her. Senge signed a promissory note in 2008 stating he
              > would pay back the money.
              >
              > To date, she said, he has paid nothing.
              >
              > -------------------------------------
              > -------------------------------------
            • tburnett727
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 10, 2012
                DO NOT FALL FOR THIS

                - EVER -

                MATTHEW SENGE IS A SOCIOPATH -

                HE KNOWS HOW TO CON ANYONE AND BELIEVES HIS OWN LIES.

                NEXT HE WILL BE TAKING CASH DONATIONS FOR HIS MINISTRIES.

                THAT SCARES ME!

                I CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS OUT OF JAIL AND STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN.

                FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ANY TIME FOR MORE INFO OR DETECTIVE GARY BAIN.

              • karendennehy@ymail.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 10, 2012
                  If he (Matthew Senge) is such a christian now, why is he posting negative reviews about my restaurant on urbanspoon.com, when he has never been to my restaurant?

                  He is posting under Matt Federal.

                  Seems the evil within this man will never die.

                  He seeks out to harm others.

                  If anyone knows where he is, Hillsborough Police
                  still have a warrant out for his arrest.