Ken Ham's National Comic Book BillBoard Campaign!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2012
      Coming to your area soon???

      (Go to link for examples of billboards)

      http://blogs.answersingenesis.org/blogs/ken-ham/2012/06/02/the-national-campaign-begins/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+KenHam+%28Around+the+World+with+Ken+Ham%29

      The National Campaign Begins

      June 2, 2012
      by Ken Ham

      (excerpts)

      Yesterday (June 1), AiG began a unique national campaign
      to publicize the Creation Museum.

      (B)eginning yesterday, billboards (with 20 different styles
      to choose from) are being put up all across the nation on
      major Interstates.

      We will even have some billboards in California.

      I have included here just six of the 20 different billboards
      that JDA designed for us.

      They were designed using a comic book style that we believe
      will really cause people to want to look at them.

      We will also be encouraging people to sponsor billboards near
      their church or other spots in the locality where they live.

      If you are interested in sponsoring a billboard in your area,
      please contact us http://www.answersingenesis.org/feedback
      and we will put you in contact with our marketing agents at
      JDA.

      (J)ust having illustrations of dinosaurs associated with the
      Creation Museum is in itself sending a message to the public,
      so that even a person living in California who sees one of
      these billboards might go to the web to find out something
      about our ministry and the creation/gospel message, and we
      hope one day they will plan a trip to the Creation Museum
      (in fact, we have many visitors from California coming to
      the museum).

      Thanks for stopping by,
      Ken Ham