The Christian Post Messages!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012
      For those not aware, The Christian Post readers' comments messages, as they are posted to the various pages, can be found at the following link:

      http://friend.christianpost.com/

      From there, you can access the individual pages and archives of the members posting and the articles to which they posting their comments.

      (Beware: The Christian Post management tampers
      with the evidence; deleting messages at will.)

      You don't have to follow the postings long to figure out the sordid place The Christian Post readers' comments section is. I tried to help them out, but they are a stiffnecked bunch; many of which pretend to hold a trump card (e.g., God communicates to me personally, literally, directly and sensually).

      Sergio, perhaps, said it best:

      http://friend.christianpost.com/people/sergio-roa-prado/

      > From: Sergio Roa Prado
      > Time/Date: 6:45 PM on February 10, 2012
      >
      > My authority came from God who gave
      > authority to Jesus, to Peter,...
      > and finally to me.
      >
      > This is called authority line.

      and

      > From: Sergio Roa Prado
      > Time/Date: 10:01 AM on February 17, 2012
      >
      > I win.
      > I have authority.
      > I have authority line, and
      > you have not.

      The "idoubtit80"/Goldsmith version goes like this:

      http://friend.christianpost.com/people/idoubtit8o