Jim Bird (aka "SailingFlutist") Posting History!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 2:35 PM
      Jim recently joined The Christian Post group and has posted a few messages there. He now seems to have decided to pursue a "Get Baty" course instead of openly, honestly deal with his problems.

      I may be posting more about that.

      In response to Jim's "Get Baty" campaign, I thought it appropriate to preserve and protect the record here should it become relevant to any future discussions, litigation, criminal prosecution, etc.

      Law enforcement officials are hereby advised to consider Jim a possible suspect/person-of-interest should any evil befall me. His comments, claims and antics suggest he or his sympathizers may be capable of some evil towards me and mine; besides simply misrepresenting our Internet correspondence.

      Following my name below are the messages Jim submitted to the Maury_and_Baty list of his own volition. Five of the messages, as indicated, have been deleted at the request of Jim. The sixth message was submitted by Jim subsequent to his becoming aware of some of his problems and after he requested the earlier messages be deleted. The sixth message has not been deleted.

      My experience has been that Jim was not willing to actually engage in open and honest discussion of various issues he raised in which I have a mutual interest.

      My own messages regarding Jim remain in the archives here should any be interested in what I have had to say about Jim and the issues he raised.

      "Jim Bird" wrote (message deleted at request of Jim):

      Maury?,

      I am thankful that you asked your ?
      about this Tim (Tip Killingsworth)
      and CCC (Campus Crusade for Christ).

      I sent the answer to your CP address
      b4 I remembered that you had this address
      above.

      I had and still have some reservations
      regarding you being a CP staff member
      as you would have me believe.

      I am learning that on the internet anyone
      can become anyone they please; they just
      need a little bit of personal info easily
      obtained, and judging from some of the
      individuals posting on CP I would not put
      it past them to infiltrate the ranks in
      ANY way they can; legal or illegal.

      I do pray that your Lord's Day is a
      blessed one with family and friends.

      In Christ,
      Sailingflutist

      "Jim Bird" wrote (message deleted at request of Jim):

      Robert?,

      I just spent some time trying to see
      what you were talking about.

      It appears that your interest in all
      of this is not religious nearly as
      much, if at all, as much as political
      or vindictive by what I read.

      Did the man do something to you personally
      or a loved one or an entity of yours in
      the past?

      From all of the sites that I researched I
      couldn't find one statement relating this
      Tip Killingsworth with Lisa Miller and I
      went to that legal disclosure one had the
      findings of the court where you and two
      others chatted below on May 3.

      It doesn't matter to me.

      I leave that for God to take care of for
      certainly the courts are very limited in
      the justice dept anymore.

      Sadly, very sadly the courtroom today is
      nothing but a big fiasco of theatrics and
      manipulative ploys designed to pervert,
      and quite successful at it, the
      implementation of justice.

      Money buys the best "justice" today.

      Jim Bird (on Facebook with same Trinity
      symbol as on CP)

      "Jim Bird" wrote (message deleted at request of Jim):

      Robert,

      I thought that this went directly to you
      and not to any board or through moderation.

      Sorry.

      I sure do hope that they blocked my name
      for the fb connection.

      I came to this email address thinking I
      could get away from anyone else's eyes
      on CP.

      I hope your moderators protected my identity.

      JB

      "Jim Bird" wrote (message deleted at request of Jim):

      You really hurt me.

      I have had to erase all fb connections
      and change name meaning that to protect
      my family and friends.

      I can't contact them anymore.

      I only use fb for family and friends so
      you have caused me to be cut off from
      them except email and most don't do that
      anymore.

      I REALLY, REALLY thought that I was going
      directly to you on a private channel.

      Now I am screwed!!!!!!!!!!!

      "Jim Bird" wrote (message deleted at request of Jim):

      Robert,

      Please remove my emails from your site
      immediately.

      I was under the understanding they going
      to a private destination.

      Sailingflutist/JB

      "Jim Bird" wrote:

      Robert,

      Thank you for that anyway.

      My concerns relative to security are
      elevated due to multiple attacks upon
      my computer trying to infiltrate my
      defenses and steal my credit card #
      and VA file # during my last day or
      two on CP.

      I don't know if that site is responsible
      or not.

      I don't understand the workings of
      computers very well.

      But my security software informed me of