Re: Ken Ham, Ray Comfort & Eric Hovind debated Hugh Ross????

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2012
      Todd,

      I thought you might like that article and video.

      I'm thinking that while Dr. Dino was running around loose Ken Ham wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole.

      Now that he's locked up, and Dr. Dino's son is trying to look legitimate, the relationship with Ken Ham appears to be growing. Eric "hired" one of Ken's right hand men to help him with his multi-level businesses specializing in things "young-earth", and that cooperate in the debate with Hugh Ross may be yet another indication of how warm the Hovind-Ham relationship is coming along.