Re: Ken Ham, Ray Comfort & Eric Hovind debated Hugh Ross????

  • Todd Greene
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2012
      We atheists thank Ray Comfort, Eric Hovind, and Ken Ham very much for standing up for the fallibility - indeed, the teaching of distinct errors - of the Bible. We always appreciate the efforts of young earth creationists to help atheists' cause in promoting the realization of the fact that the book called the Bible not only doesn't have good evidence showing it ever came from any god but shows clear and obvious evidence that much of it contains the false primitive notions of fallible men thousands of years ago.

      - Todd Greene

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2012
        Todd,

        I thought you might like that article and video.

        I'm thinking that while Dr. Dino was running around loose Ken Ham wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole.

        Now that he's locked up, and Dr. Dino's son is trying to look legitimate, the relationship with Ken Ham appears to be growing. Eric "hired" one of Ken's right hand men to help him with his multi-level businesses specializing in things "young-earth", and that cooperate in the debate with Hugh Ross may be yet another indication of how warm the Hovind-Ham relationship is coming along.