Re: Jim Bird (aka SailingFlutist) v. "Goliath of GRAS"!

    Message 1 of 4 , May 30 8:32 PM
      Jim has returned to take some swipes at me, for some reason:

      http://www.christianpost.com/news/mormon-moment-forcing-christians-to-learn-about-mormonism-75793/

      (1)

      From: SailingFlutist (aka Jim Bird)
      Time/Date: 10:51 PM EDT on May 30, 2012

      To MandBGroupOwner (aka Robert Baty) -

      No, I don't think we do know your position.

      The only other post from you on this article was
      reiterating what someone else said without you stating
      any position there.

      I see very, very few posts from you on CP and usually
      you rarely state a clear stance or position of your own.

      Your site that you keep trying to get people to go to
      is some very boring legalistic dissemination of
      continually boring and disconnected information.

      (2)

      From: MandBGroupOwner (aka Robert Baty)
      Time/Date: 11:28 PM EDT on May 30, 2012

      > From: SailingFlutist
      > Time/Date: 10:51 PM on May 30, 2012
      >
      > MandBGroupOwner -
      >
      > No, I don't think we do know your
      > position.
      >
      > I see very, very few posts from you on CP...

      HMMM!

      Jim, it seems that you haven't properly considered
      the matter.

      Did you know that you can review my record here by
      clicking on my ID above, or going to the following link:

      http://friend.christianpost.com/people/MandBGroupOwner/

      Compared to your record here, I have many, many, many
      postings.

      Those who want to know my position on such issues as
      I have made known, I think, don't have a problem with
      what my position is.

      Of course, if there is something you are interested in
      discussing specifically, feel free to ask.

      Otherwise, I'm still waiting for you or your surrogate
      to come out and work through the "Goliath of GRAS"
      exercise.