Re: Tip, Ken, and Lisa

    Message 1 of 2 , May 20 2:57 PM
      --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com,
      "Jim Bird" <jcrbirdhouse@...> wrote, in part:

      > I just spent some time trying to see what
      > you were talking about.
      >
      > It appears that your interest in all of
      > this is not religious nearly as much, if
      > at all, as much as political or vindictive
      > by what I read.

      Thanks again for your time and interest.

      Let's call it "political".
      I'm certainly not the "vindictive" sort.

      Much of the material regarding my association with Tip Killingsworth over the last year has been tampered with (e.g., deleted by the closed discussion group formerly known as "Human-NonModerated").

      You can search and review the archives here for details.

      Tip was hardly the sweet old man on the closed, now-deleted "Human-NonModerated" list that he presents himself as on his own public sites.

      Tip was neither open or honest in dealing with me with reference to the "Goliath of GRAS" exercise and, over time, a number of issues were dealt with in which he continued to demonstrate a less than open, honest attitude.

      He bragged about his personal association with the fugitive Lisa Miller, and I took up that issue.

      Of all the issues I took up with Tip, I think he lost on all of them; including his attempt to be elected to the Campbell County Board of Supervisors.

      That's the "tip" of that iceberg for you. Enjoy your browsing for more details if you are interested; or you can ask.

      Oh, as to Ken, I think you mean Kent Hovind, right?

      Being a former IRS kind of guy, Kent's tendency to tax evasion did get my professional interest as well as the fact that he's a young-earth creation-science promoter.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 20 3:01 PM
        --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com,
        "Jim Bird" <jcrbirdhouse@...> wrote, in part:

        > Sadly, very sadly the courtroom today is
        > nothing but a big fiasco of theatrics and
        > manipulative ploys designed to pervert, and
        > quite successful at it, the implementation
        > of justice.

        I don't think that's quite right, Jim!

        Here's an example, in which I am the star witness:

        http://www.ustaxcourt.gov/InOpHistoric/Baumann.TCM.WPD.pdf

        My part begins at the bottom of page 6.