Re: Fellowship

    Message 1 of 1 , May 20 2:23 PM
      "Jim Bird" <jcrbirdhouse@...> wrote, in part:

      > Maury?,
      >
      > I had and still have some reservations
      > regarding you being a CP staff member
      > as you would have me believe.

      Jim,

      Thanks for coming around.

      Despite the "thousands" who have received an invitation to show up here, you are one of very few who have actually posted here.

      It's "Robert Baty", not "Maury" as to my identity.

      Also, I did nothing to try and leave any impression that I was in any way a "staff member" of The Christian Post. Was there something specific you might have had reference to???

      Are you considering taking up the critical thinking exercise regarding my "Goliath of GRAS" argument as I invited you to do?