An interesting admission by Ken Ham today!

    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2012
      http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/dgue/basic-assumptions-of-creationism

      > The Bible is the ONLY revelation authorized
      > by God, apart from personal guidance in
      > daily matters.

      As I have noted on a number of occasions, one of the difficulties in dealing with people like that is their belief that God personally, directly, and literally/sensually speaks/communicates with them independent of the Bible.

    • Todd Greene
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2012
        And they've never produced any good evidence for that, either.

        - Todd Greene