"Ajeter7" v. Robert Baty on The Christian Post!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2012
      http://blogs.christianpost.com/science-and-faith/new-study-of-ribosomes-programming-language-support-for-intelligent-design-concepts-9629/

      (1)

      From: ajeter7
      Time/Date: 11:53 PM EDT on April 30, 2012

      To 107Objector -

      As for your "Goliath of Gras," there is one
      major flaw.

      Christians believe that a garden was created.
      Not dirt with a bunch of seedlings.

      We believe God created the world with the beauty
      it has.

      We believe God exists outside of time, and that
      He is the lone creator of it.

      Thus, He can create things with any age He so
      chooses.

      There are also many assumptions that go into
      isotope dating, such as assuming there was no
      sister isotope to begin with.

      (2)

      From: 107Objector (aka Robert Baty)
      Time/Date: 11:58 PM EDT on April 30, 2012

      To ajeter7 -. . .

      You have NOT identified any flaw in my
      "Goliath of GRAS".

      If you are up to the task, I would welcome
      your participation and added demonstration
      as to why young-earth creation-science promoters
      have failed in their scientific pretensions and
      legal challenges; even while you have already
      tipped us off as to one important reason why
      that is the case.

      Here's step one for your consideration:

      > Is the "Goliath of GRAS" argument
      > so constructed that if its premises
      > are true its conclusion will follow
      > as true therefrom (e.g., is it
      > logically valid)?

      I say "yes".

      What sayeth ye, "ajeter7"?

      I will also put out the invitation for you over
      at my place should you prefer that venue.