Anybody talkin' this time??

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      From: groups-abuse@...

      Date: Sat, Nov 1, 2003, 3:09am (CST+6)
      To: rlbaty@...
      Subject: Abuse of Yahoo! Groups

      Hello,

      Thank you for using Yahoo! Groups.

      We received a report of possible abuse in Yahoo! Groups. We will
      investigate this report and take appropriate action as per our Terms of
      Service (TOS).

      For further details about the Yahoo! TOS, you can visit:
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Please know that Yahoo! is unable to disclose the complaint taken on any
      user's account with a third party. We are not able to make
      exceptions to this rule.

      Please discontinue any questionable content you make available in Yahoo!
      Groups. We are very concerned about preventing the abuse of
      Groups, and we will continue to evaluate any material that violates the
      Yahoo! Groups Terms of Service.

      Thank you for cooperating with Yahoo!

      Customer Care.
      Regards,