The Christian Post False Witnessing: Review!

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2012
      In light of the latest developments regarding Jillian and her moderator of choice, Gerry McDaniel, I thought I would again post the entire series for ready review and in order to compare how Jillian is most recently trying to explain her bringing me into her posting life on The Christian Post. Jillian is not yet actually demonstrating a spirit of repentance, though she has made some progress. Maybe she will make more. I count 115 messages. Times are EDT.

      (1) My initial post

      http://www.christianpost.com/news/media-debate-is-conservative-synonymous-with-christian-72525/

      From: Robert Baty
      Time/Date: 4:48 PM on April 04, 2012

      I just happened to be passing through and noticed the above chat and wanted to
      express my enjoyment therein.

      I have somewhat of a different opinion about certain aspects of the matters;
      being one who endured the bearing of false witness against me by some CP
      preferred members who enjoyed their ability to make false claims without
      accountability while under the cover of their protected anonymity.

      That was under the old CP format.

      I notice that some of those folks continue under this new format and remain
      UNrepentant regarding their UNgody behavior in those days gone by.

      If you wish to get out of the confines of the CP and address such matters or
      other matters of mutual interest, y'all are still welcome at my place:

      Chidiebere made an appearance there yesterday, in response to my invitation, but
      has not returned to actually engage in any discussions (e.g., why, specifically,
      he spoke of me as an atheist and his views regarding the intelligent design
      movement).

      The invitation remains open.

      See y'all over at my place, or not!

      (2)

      From: Chidiebere Onwuchekwa (Moderator)
      Time/Date: 5:23 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Robert Baty - I didn`t understand how to use your blog.

      I don`t remember calling you an atheist directly, but maybe I wrote in such a
      way that infers I assume you are one and you still didn`t clarify your beliefs
      to me.

      (3)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 5:40 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Chidiebere Onwuchekwa - my guess on something.....

      See how Robert Baty suddenly shows up and claims to have had false accusations
      by Christians so he left????

      Okay just before he commented Ipepperw told you about how Christians have left
      CP because of stalkers following them on Facebook even their employers, which is
      typical of gays really.....

      I think Robert has been on here today under a different name which I wish you
      guys would also put a stop to.....

      (4)

      From: lpepperw
      Time/Date: 6:01 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Jillian - you are correct.

      (5)

      From: diehrd9000
      Time/Date: 6:43 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Jillian - Listen to the moderator an stop with the personal attacks, I am not
      gay, stop with the personal attacks, and stop snooping around on peoples
      personal history, people like Jim Liberatoe.

      (6)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 6:48 PM on April 04, 2012

      To diehrd9000 - I think you are misunderstanding, if you keep up your little
      Charade you will be banned.

      (7)

      From: Robert Baty
      Time/Date: 6:51 PM on April 04, 2012

      lpepperw wrote:

      > Jillian, you are correct.

      Correct about what, lpepperw?

      Jillian had written, in part:

      > See how Robert Baty suddenly shows
      > up and claims to have had false
      > accusations by Christians so he
      > left???
      >
      > I think Robert has been on here today
      > under a different name which I wish
      > you guys would also put a stop to.....

      That's the sort of false accusation I was speaking of; though others like-minded
      have been more explicit in their false accusations, false witness regarding me
      and my history here.

      It looks like the UNgodly behavior continues unabated.

      Cowardly, anonymous sniping appears to be accepted behavior here still.

      If you would like to discuss such things openly and honestly, or other things of
      mutual interest, the light is till on for y'all at my place:

      See you there, or not! less

      (8)

      From: Robert Baty
      Time/Date: 6:56 PM on April 04, 2012

      Chidiebere, you wrote, in part:

      > I didn`t understand how to use your
      > blog. I don`t remember calling you
      > an atheist directly, but maybe I wrote
      > in such a way that infers I assume you
      > are one...

      Chidiebere, I have copied out exchange on my list and you are welcome to review
      that and deal with my question to you...or not.

      I have an interest in some of your ideas as well, and we can explore such at my
      place to the extent we have a mutual interest in such things.

      YAHOO! discussion lists are not too difficult to master; just like CP takes some
      time to get used to.

      I prefer the YAHOO! format for such purposes.

      See you there, Chidiebere, or not:

      Don't forget your homework!

      (9)

      From: lpepperw
      Time/Date: 6:58 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Chidiebere Onwuchekwa - Please speak to Barry, he is aware of the history.

      (10)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 7:09 PM on April 04, 2012

      To lpepperw - there is couple of real easy steps CP could do to eliminate alot of
      the nonsense....first, only allow a user to have one name and one avatar if they
      wish to change they must write in explaining why...this would stop gay users
      from signing in under multiple names....second, no bringing in personal info
      from others Facebook ETC. Used to ridicule, and any stalking like you have
      mentioned Workplace ETC. should have been taken up with the police.

      (11)

      From: Robert Baty
      Time/Date: 7:12 PM on April 04, 2012

      To lpepperw - He can talk to me as well, if he is man enough to do so and is
      interested in what y'all have tried to make of my part in this conversation.

      By the way, someone ask Jillian what evidence she has upon which she based her
      speculation about me using another name today?

      Why was Jillian so cowardly as to not name the other name she thinks I used
      earlier today?

      I don't know if Barry will support the false witness against me, but I am sure
      interested in finding out and finding what y'all might now wish to do about it.

      From: Chidiebere Onwuchekwa (Moderator)
      Time/Date: 7:14 PM on April 04, 2012

      To lpepperw - Who is Barry? what is the CP name.

      (13)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 7:15 PM on April 04, 2012

      Message Removed by moderator

      (14)

      From: diehrd9000
      Time/Date: 7:23 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Chidiebere Onwuchekwa - Please tell Jillian to stop making false acusations
      again.

      He obviusly did not listen to you last time when you told him to stop snooping
      around and posting Jim liberatores personal NONsense.

      (15)

      From: diehrd9000
      Time/Date: 7:24 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Jillian - Stop calling users "gay" when you don't have proof to back this up.
      You already have done enough damage by spreading Liberatore's personal business
      everywhere.

      (16)

      From: lpepperw
      Time/Date: 7:25 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Chidiebere Onwuchekwa - Barry the CP blogs editor.

      (17)

      From: Chidiebere Onwuchekwa (Moderator)
      Time/Date: 7:33 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Jillian - I am getting disappointed in you, despite all the appeals to let this
      go, you are still angry.

      How do you know if Diehrd is gay.

      And even if he is (but I don`t know) doesn`t he have a place to make his views
      known on CP?

      Atheists and gays are all welcomed to make their views known so long that they
      are civil in going about it without hurting anyone personally, while the
      christians try to show them their christian views. At the end we all learn.

      Your last posting looks hurtful.

      (18)

      From: lpepperw
      Time/Date: 7:47 PM on April 04, 2012

      Jillian - I understand your passion but, I just wanted Chidiebere to be aware of
      who he was dialoging with and the history.

      The presence of moderators has been a big help.

      Dealing with trolls on websites is an ongoing problem and a strange phenomenon.

      (19)

      From: Chidiebere Onwuchekwa (Moderator)
      Time/Date: 7:49 PM on April 04, 2012

      To lpepperw - If the bickering continues between them, then I will have to send a
      mail to Barry.

      But this shouldn`t get to that.

      We should learn to let somethings go after appeals.

      What stops Diehrd and Jilian from being best of friends on this site even though
      they have differences?

      (20)

      From: Hamer Mitchell
      Time/Date: 7:52 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Chidiebere Onwuchekwa - I've read your posts and have to applaud you for not
      taking sides and your patience in dealing with Jillian. You showed composure. We
      might not agree with each other most of the time and it would be nice if the
      other moderators took this thread as an example of how to moderate.....cheers !!

      (21)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 7:53 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Chidiebere Onwuchekwa - you do not understand where I am coming from....I
      addressed the post to Ipepperw because she posted about how Christian CP posters
      had to leave because they were being stalked by gay users from CP she mentioned
      the sexual harassment also....

      I was not referring to diehard YOU ARE BEING PRESUMPTUOS....

      I was referring to typical gay behavior that goes along with the 1950's
      diagnosis that gays have sociopath personality disturbance and referring to the
      prop 8 supporters receiving white powder and death threats.

      (22)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 7:59 PM on April 04, 2012

      To lpepperw - it is really more like frustration than passion, I just hate to see
      these injustices continue right under moderators noses, and hearing in your post
      how Christians were stalked on Facebook and at their workplace by CP gay users.

      (23)

      From: Robert Baty
      Time/Date: 8:00 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Jillian - Do you remember writing earlier, in part:

      > I think Robert has been on here today
      > under a different name which I wish you
      > guys would also put a stop to.

      I'm still interested in having you explain, in detail, why you think that and
      how you plan to resolve your little problem regarding that matter.

      Can you repent and bring forth your works meet for repentance regarding me?

      Matthew 7:1,2 James 3:1

      (24)

      From: lpepperw
      Time/Date: 8:04 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Chidiebere Onwuchekwa - I am talking about Robert Baty/ RLBaty.

      (25)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 8:04 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Chidiebere Onwuchekwa - you are falsely accusing me of bickering with diehard, I
      was addressing IpepperwI ....you have an issue with me that is clear and I will
      never deal with you as a moderator again, you have been most unfair and out
      right incompetent.

      (26)

      From: lpepperw
      Time/Date: 8:07 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Robert Baty - Have you become a Christian?
      Is Jesus Christ your Savior and Lord?

      (27)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 8:08 PM on April 04, 2012

      To lpepperw - I need to report this experience here today I am really upset how it
      has been handled who can I address it to.

      (28)

      From: Chidiebere Onwuchekwa (Moderator)
      Time/Date: 8:09 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Jillian - I don`t think any one is going to do such things to you. No one knows
      your ID and God is your protection. I tend towards believing that most of the
      people on this site are not evil but mostly nice people (even though we may
      disagree greatly).

      I don`t want you feeling that you lost in this, you didn`t.

      Maybe God wants you you to learn that ignoring some things done to you is also a
      victory and a virtue to be developed. I can see you are a good person that is
      passionate about God and His Word, but the world we live in will always
      challenge it and try to make you loose your cool.

      (29)

      From: lpepperw
      Time/Date: 8:10 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Jillian - cpsupport@...
      I think the moderator is doing his best with the information he has.

      (30)

      From: Robert Baty
      Time/Date: 8:16 PM on April 04, 2012

      I am still waiting to hear from Jillian and the CP regulars/moderators/editors
      what they plan to do about Jillian's allegation regarding me posting under
      someone else's name earlier today.

      Dare you repent and bring forth your works meet for repentance regarding me?

      Matthew 7:1,2
      James 3:1

      Here's my place if you wish to discuss these important public issues in a more
      open, honest environment:

      Are you up to it?

      (31)

      Jillian
      8:22 PM on April 04, 2012

      Robert Baty - Robert let's see you prove that my "suspicions" are not correct.

      (32)

      Chidiebere Onwuchekwa (Moderator)
      8:25 PM on April 04, 2012

      Jillian - Its like I have mixed up a lot of things here and will need someone to
      clarify me.

      I thought Jilians complains was about Diehrd ( that`s what she first complained
      about to me), but now it is about someone else, and its like Ipepperw has a
      complaint about Robert Baty, while Robert Baty is complaining about Jilian.

      Am I correct?

      (33)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 8:27 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Chidiebere Onwuchekwa - I think it is best I leave the CP now I don't intend on
      returning, since you and Hamer Mitchell and others gang up on me when this whole
      business should have been dealt with appropriately in the beginning.

      (34)

      From: diehrd9000
      Time/Date: 8:31 PM on April 04, 2012

      Jillian stop playing to vicitim, no one is ganging up on you, I am an agnostic
      and I can see that the Moderator has acted professional today and is a true
      Christian, are you so full of rage that you too are blind to see it?

      Sorry to have to call you out like this man.

      (35)

      From: Robert Baty

      Jillian, you UNrepentant coward, writes:

      > Robert let's see you prove that my
      > "suspicions" are not correct.

      Jillian, the responsibility and obligation is yours to demonstrate on what basis
      you suspected me of posting earlier today under another name.

      Dare you repent and being to bring forth your works meet for repentance in this
      simplest of matters?

      Jillian, I am waiting and I am waiting for your apologists here to exhibit what,
      if any, moral influence they may have on you to do the right thing in this
      simple matter.

      Jillian, are you up to a little problem solving regarding your posting(s)

      From: diehrd9000
      Time/Date: 8:34 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Robert Baty - That is not all, last night in an attempt to get me banned,
      Jillian could not stop divulging personal information about JL, it was
      ridiculous, we try to bury the hatchet here earlier, but Jillian continues to
      insult, now Jillian even has beef with the moderator, and he runs around calling
      people "gay" and other insults!

      Talk about playing the victim!

      (37)

      From: diehrd9000
      Time/Date: 8:37 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Jillian - Why do you keep deleting your posts? I saw you call the moderator
      incompetent and BIASED, have you not embarrassed yourself enough?? Now you need
      to insult the MODERATOR??

      (38)

      From: lpepperw
      Time/Date: 8:38 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Chidiebere Onwuchekwa -I regret entering this conversation..... that is why I
      asked you to contact Barry about the facts.

      (39)

      From: Robert Baty
      Time/Date: 8:42 PM on April 04, 2012

      To diehrd9000 - Thanks for that commentary.

      I have tried to get Jillian to deal openly and honestly with a rather simple
      matter.

      Jillian made some specific claims regarding me, claims that mimic the false
      witness against me in the old CP.

      Jillian needs to deal with the problem; openly and honestly.

      Jillian, of course, is not alone in that problem.

      For instance, lpepperw appears to be providing moral support for the false
      witness against me here.

      A little repentance and some works meet for repentance should help get the
      matter as to Jillian and me resolved...if Jillian is up to it.

      Matthew 7:1,2
      James 3:1

      The test is for Jillian, the CP, and Jillian's friends to either pass or fail.

      (40)

      From: Robert Baty
      Time/Date: 8:44 PM on April 04, 2012

      To lpepperw - Besides having a little regret for getting into these matters
      regarding me, you would do well to repent and bring forth your own works meet
      for such repentance regarding me.

      You can also do well by trying your moral influence on Jillian and the others to
      deal with their unresolved false witness regarding me.lpepperw, are you up to
      it.

      Matthew 7:1,2 James 3:1

      (41)

      From: lpepperw
      Time/Date: 8:48 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Robert Baty - Have you become a Christian?

      Do you still promote lawsuits against Christians and churches by the Freedom
      From Religion Foundation?

      (42)

      From: Chidiebere Onwuchekwa (Moderator)
      Time/Date: 8:49 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Jillian - Nobody should leave CP over what somebody else wrote.

      This is only a forum for sharing ideas and doesn`t define who you are.

      Why should I gang up against you ?
      (I have respect for you and everyone else).

      But you have to do your part of letting things go.

      We are like a family in CP, and like in most families they sometimes have
      quarrels and arguments but that shouldn`t make the house to cease to exist.

      But rather the family love makes us to overlook our short coming (which we all
      have) and move on.

      I don`t fully comprehend all what the complains are all about, but each person
      exercising restraints and respect for others is the best (even if we don`t
      arrive at any logical solution).

      I think we`ve already spent all day on this.
      Lets meet on another topic of discussion.

      (43)

      From: diehard9000
      Time/Date: 8:50 PM on April 04, 2012

      To lpepperw - Jillian was promoting a lawsuit against me on groundless charges!!

      (44)

      From: lpepperw
      Time/Date: 8:53 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Jillian - It is not worth the frustration. God knows your heart and will sort
      things out according to his plan.

      Satan is restless is attempting to destroy our peace with God.

      (45)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 8:54 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Chidiebere Onwuchekwa - the off topic harassment that is tolerated here makes it
      unbearable....I feel very bullied have felt that way all day, and really upset
      about it, because I don't appreciate being victimized BY MEN even if it is only
      on line.

      (46)

      From: lpepperw
      Time/Date: 8:55 PM on April 04, 2012

      This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even
      now is already in the world.

      You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is
      in you is greater than the one who is in the world. They are from the world and
      therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world, and the world listens to them.

      We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from
      God does not listen to us.

      This is how we recognize the Spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood.

      1 John 4

      (47)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 8:59 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Chidiebere Onwuchekwa - I will not be returning.

      I appreciate everything you say, but what happen today and the way it was
      handled has really upset me....

      These issues I have posted about the way gay MEN and their supporters treat
      Christian women is clearly evident on here, good luck to everyone.

      (48)

      From: diehrd9000
      Time/Date: 9:01 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Jillian - Why do you keep deleting your posts?

      I saw you call the moderator incompetent and BIASED, have you not embarrassed
      yourself enough??

      Now you need to insult the MODERATOR??

      I believe this is more in the keeping with the Spirit of the AntiChrist than
      anything else.

      (49)

      From: diehrd9000
      Time/Date: 9:02 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Jillian - there you go insulting and calling people names like"gay" again, stop
      with the personal attacks please.

      You already did enough damage last night by positing private informations on a
      fellow poster.

      (50)

      From: Chidiebere Onwuchekwa (Moderator)
      Time/Date: 9:03 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Jillian - I have refered you all to CP and they should be contacting you guys
      individually.

      But no one should leave CP because of this.

      (51)

      From: Robert Baty
      Time/Date: 9:03 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Jillian - Does this mean that you are not going to be explaining, specifically,
      why you made those comments about me and that you aren't even going to name the
      other name you thought I was posting under earlier today.

      Jillian, is there no place for repentance in your heart and works meet for such
      repentance; even as relates to these simple, important, public matters?

      (52)

      From: Robert Baty
      Time/Date: 9:08 PM on April 04, 2012

      To lpepperw - I see that you are having trouble repenting towards me and bringing
      forth your works meet for repentance.

      It also appears you have no moral influence on those like-minded false witnesses
      here to do the right thing regarding cleaning up the mess they left regarding me
      before the CP changed its format.

      Otherwise, in case you are having trouble finding your way to my place to
      discuss whatever mutual interests you think we may share, here's that address
      again:...

      Come on over lpepperw. It might do you some good to get out into a more open,
      honest venue and deal with your problems.

      See you there, or not!

      (53)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 9:19 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Chidiebere Onwuchekwa - I am going to point this out look at diehard he is doing
      the same old stuff why do you alow this disruptive nonsense from him.....he is
      doing exactly what you told him not to do and you have yet to call him out.

      Diehard is the problem here, but like I said I appreciate your thoughts but you
      have been grossly unfair to me.

      So I am done.

      (54)

      From: lpepperw
      Time/Date: 9:39 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Chidiebere Onwuchekwa - Thank your patience and wisdom.

      This is Barry,

      http://blogs.christianpost.com/time-for-everything/no-tolerance-for-cyberbullyin\
      g-at-the-christian-post-7211/

      (55)

      From: Robert Baty
      Time/Date: 9:59 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Jillian - You are being rather hypocritical to complain about "fairness" as it
      relates to you.

      You, Jillian, made some serious, public claims regarding me and I would like for
      you to deal, openly and honestly regarding why, specifically, with how you came
      up with those claims.

      Jillian, at 5:40 PM today, EDT, you wrote, in part:

      > See how Robert Baty suddenly shows
      > up and claims to have had false
      > accusations by Christians so he left????

      and

      > I think Robert has been on here today
      > under a different name which I wish
      > you guys would also put a stop to.

      Since those statements relate to the unresolved false witness against me by some
      of the regulars here, before the format changed, I am most interested in getting
      to the bottom of your claims and seeing if you can do what my previous,
      unrepentant, false accusers
      would not, to date, do.

      Jillian, what say ye?

      (56)

      From: Robert Baty
      Time/Date: 10:04 PM on April 04, 2012

      To lpepperw - You gave the following reference:

      http://blogs.christianpost.com/time-for-everything/no-tolerance-for-cyberbullyin\
      g-at-the-christian-post-7211/

      You and I can probably see a little humor in that inasmuch as it has

      > "believer"

      as whining about something or 'nother.

      We probably remember how "believer" was one of the main false witnesses against
      me before the CP changed its format.

      I guess he likes to dish it out but, quite hypocritically, he has a problem
      taking it.

      I'm still waiting for "believer" and his like-minded, misguided, false accusers
      to repent towards me and bring forth his works meet for such repentance.

      lpepperw, it appears you are just not having much positive moral influence on
      your fellows here.

      I'll continue to try and stay tuned to see if things change.

      (57)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 10:13 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Velma Mitchell - Velma, it is clear that you did not like me from the start
      ....so I've been waiting for you to gloat ....

      I think you and the moderator are both racist....

      goodbye ....

      (58)

      From: Robert Baty
      Time/Date: 10:17 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Jillian - Don't leave quite yet.

      You have some responsibilities here regarding me.

      Remember?

      For those who do not remember or were not involved, here is one of the false
      witness posts from the highly favored "believer" here (I think he claims to be a
      "pastor"):

      http://www.christianpost.com/article/20101026/1k-offered-to-find-separation-of-c\
      \
      hurch-and-state/

      > From: "believer"
      > To: Christian Post
      > Date: Tuesday, October 2, 2010
      >
      > clover, rl (RLBaty) is a troll who has
      >
      >> been on CP for several years
      >> under a wide variety of IDs and
      >> he usually does the same thing.
      >
      > He appears initially to want to engage in
      > a serious mature discussion but he always
      > has another motive in mind.
      >
      > He will then begin to twist the words of
      > other posters and eventually move to
      > ridiculing and making false claims of
      > other posters until he either leaves or
      > gets thrown off of CP and then returns
      > under a new ID.

      I have no recollection that "believer" and his CP fellows ever openly, honestly
      dealt with that, repented and brought forth their works meet for repentance.

      I'm longsuffering, however, and am still waiting.

      Too bad that Jillian, the latest to follow that course, has not provided a good
      example for them to follow.

      (59)

      From: Chidiebere Onwuchekwa (Moderator)
      Time/Date: 10:22 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Jillian - I went for a nap and came back to find out we are still on this.

      I think what I will do next if it goes on will be to delete all entries on this
      (including mine) so that we can all start tomorrow on a clean slate as new
      friends.

      No offence to anyone.
      Only Velma will be left out.
      Thanks.

      (60)

      From: diehrd9000
      Time/Date: 10:29 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Jillian - - I think you're way out of line talking to the MODERATORS like that.

      What your saying is libelous, and you're in no position to challenge their
      expertise.

      (61)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 10:33 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Chidiebere Onwuchekwa - oh please don't worry no need to delete, like I said I
      am done.

      I really was just waiting for Velma to gloat...

      so I responded to her and I am done.

      Have a nice life.

      (62)

      From: Robert Baty
      Time/Date: 10:34 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Chidiebere - That's one reason why I try to preserve some of the historical
      integrity of these important public issues on my own YAHOO! discussion list.

      Tampering with the evidence (deleting the record), Chidiebere, is serious
      business.

      Also, tampering with witnesses is serious business, and I am wondering what
      tampering has been going on regarding the claims against me and Jillian's
      continuing failure to repent and bring forth her works meet for repentance
      regarding her claims regarding me.

      I'll be trying to keep up with whatever course you and the CP may now wish to
      take regarding these important public issues.

      (63)

      From: diehrd9000
      Time/Date: 10:39 PM on April 04, 2012

      To Robert Baty - you keep records of this? LOL

      (64)

      From: Chidiebere Onwuchekwa (Moderator)
      Time/Date: 10:51 PM on April 04, 2012

      To diehrd9000 - Thank you all for leaving this alone.

      Good night and see you tomorrow.

      Off to bed.

      (65)

      From: Robert Baty
      Time/Date: 11:08 PM on April 04, 2012

      To diehrd9000 - Yep!

      At least I kept that record and some other related messages.

      These are important public issues, at least for some, and as we have seen today, you never know when someone is going to bring it back up.

      I've actually got quite an Internet reputation for a quite inconsequential nobody.

      Some of what is out there about me is actually true.

      However, it appears some of the "faithful" here on the CP still prefer to believe and promote some of the lies about me.

      It's nice to know how that works here.

      My little YAHOO! discussion list goes back over 9 years and provides a pretty good record of my many victories over my foes.

      If you, or anyone else, are interested:

      The archives are public. There's been a couple of CP folks make appearances today.

      Maybe there will be more, maybe not.

      (66)

      From: Hamer Mitchell
      Time/Date: 11:57 PM on April 04, 2012

      To diehrd9000 - Ya know how Jillian talked about each poster should only be allowed one avatar, me thinks she'll come back under a different name and avatar, ya think just maybe??

      Any newbie who comes on board will be under my microscope.....lol.

      (67)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 12:01 AM on April 05, 2012

      To Hamer Mitchell - Hamer I have been watching just waiting for you and others like you to gloat...

      I would not think of coming back...

      You got what you wanted I'm gone, so have a nice life.

      (68)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 12:09 AM on April 05, 2012

      To Chidiebere Onwuchekwa - one last thing here, you thanked diehard for leaving it alone.....

      He is not leaving it alone, and no offense but you need your head examined if you really think that.

      Do you even read the post on here.????????

      (69)

      From: Robert Baty
      Time/Date: 12:18 AM on April 05, 2012

      To Jillian - You need to think of coming back and dealing openly and honestly with the claims you made about me.

      (70)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 12:35 AM on April 05, 2012

      To Hamer Mitchell - Hamer I just got your vicious post that I deserve no respect.....

      You may have not used the word eradicate but you said one generation and we will be gone......

      I am leaving CP because of men like you, you should always respect a woman Hamer, know matter how much disdain you have, you should be a gentleman.

      (71)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 12:45 AM on April 05, 2012

      To Hamer Mitchell - Hamer saying that I deserve no respect, maybe you should tell my Dad that, maybe he will come on here and he will be that newbie you look for under a microscope, you cyber bully....

      (72)

      From: Robert Baty
      Time/Date: 12:47 AM on April 05, 2012

      To Jillian - I am thinking you are the one to show a little respect towards me and deal openly and honestly with what you said about me earlier today.

      I would like to help you resolve your problems regarding those matters before you leave.

      You are welcome to come around my place if you do not wish to pursue the matter here.Here's that address again:...

      See you there, or not!

      (73)

      From: diehrd9000
      Time/Date: 1:06 AM on April 05, 2012

      To Jillian - I think you're way out of line talking to the MODERATORS like that.

      What your saying is libelous, and you're in no position to challenge their expertise.

      (74)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 1:13 AM on April 05, 2012

      To diehrd9000 - you have got what you wanted I am leaving.

      So have the decency to leave me alone while I respond to a few of these last post.

      (75)

      From: Robert Baty
      Time/Date: 1:19 AM on April 05, 2012

      To Jillian - I have not got what you owe me.

      I hope that you are going to be responding to that before you leave.

      (76)

      From: diehrd9000
      Time/Date: 1:20 AM on April 05, 2012

      Oh, I like this one...
      One poster goes one way,
      the other poster goes the other way,
      and Jillians sayin',

      > "Whadda ya want from me?'

      (77)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 1:30 AM on April 05, 2012

      To diehrd9000 - no I am saying leave me alone, but for some reason you refuse to do that.

      To do to someone like you did me today where moderators got involved to point that I am no longer comfortable posting here because I don't want the constant harassment from you.

      The least you could do s leave me alone now.

      (78)

      From: Robert Baty
      Time/Date: 1:33 AM on April 05, 2012
      Jillian - Speaking of what who has done what to whom, remember saying earlier today the following about me:> See how Robert Baty suddenly shows > up and claims to have had false > accusations by Christians so he left????and> I think Robert has been on here today > under a different name which I wish > you ...more

      To Jillian - Speaking of what who has done what to whom, remember saying earlier today the following about me:

      > See how Robert Baty suddenly shows
      > up and claims to have had false
      > accusations by Christians so he left????

      and

      > I think Robert has been on here today
      > under a different name which I wish
      > you guys would also put a stop to.....

      I'd like to know how you came by those opinions, specifically, and what you plan to do about them.

      We have business to take care of.

      Here's the address to my place if you prefer that venue:

      From: Hamer Mitchell
      Time/Date: 1:52 AM on April 05, 2012

      Jillian - my dad can beat up your dad, so there....lol, how old are you ??

      (80)

      From: diehrd9000
      Time/Date: 1:53 AM on April 05, 2012

      Jillian - You mention leaving.
      Why don't you stop talking about it and start being about it?

      (81)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 1:55 AM on April 05, 2012

      To Hamer Mitchell - You should be a gentleman and always respect a woman no matter how much disdain you have, but when you say to a woman that she deserves NO RESPECT than maybe you would like to say that to her Father.

      (82)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 1:58 AM on April 05, 2012

      To diehrd9000 - Are you threatening me now????

      (83)

      From: Robert Baty
      Time/Date: 1:59 AM on April 05, 2012

      To Jillian - If you are not going to deal openly and honestly with your problems regarding what you said about me earlier today, I would appreciate you being explicit in stating your strategy on that.

      (84)

      From: diehrd9000
      Time/Date: 2:11 AM on April 05, 2012

      To Jillian - uh, no. I am not. How is that a threat? LoL.

      All I am saying is, why don't you stop talking about leave, and just leave.

      No one is twisting your arm and making you respond.

      (85)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 11:14 AM on April 05, 2012

      To Chidiebere Onwuchekwa - You can go ahead and delete all you want just know this, you are an incompetent chauvinistic moderator......and I plan on contacting CP reporting your incompetency.

      Your idea at handling harassment is to lay blame on everyone, and just blow it off while harassment and abuse continues....NOT ACCEPTABLE!

      Shows your arrogance delete all comments but yours!

      (86)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 11:39 AM on April 05, 2012

      To Chidiebere Onwuchekwa - where are the other moderators Gerry or John....are they on spring Break??????? I should have just ignored diehard yesterday, but after you got involved you really only escalated it, and now it's the principle of it.

      (87)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 11:42 AM on April 05, 2012

      To Chidiebere Onwuchekwa - you let every one of those jerks know yesterday that they can follow me with all kinds of off topic harassment and you will side with them and jump down my throat.

      (88)

      From: Robert Baty
      Time/Date: 11:44 AM on April 05, 2012

      To Jillian - Jillian, you do not need any moderators to do the right thing regarding your problem with me and what you said about me yesterday.

      I am still waiting for your to repent and begin to bring forth your works meet for such repentance so that we can resolve your problem in that simple matter involving some important public issues.

      (89)

      From: diehrd9000
      Time/Date: 2:43 PM on April 05, 2012

      Removed by moderator

      (Removed before I could copy it.-RLBaty)

      (90)

      From: Robert Baty
      Time/Date: 5:50 PM on April 05, 2012
      The Christian Post owners/operators/moderators appear to have decided that this conversation should be terminated.It's their sandbox and they can manage it as they see fit.As for me, the bearing of false witness against me in this venue is an important, public issue and how the Christian Post members and ...more

      The Christian Post owners/operators/moderators appear to have decided that this conversation should be terminated.

      It's their sandbox and they can manage it as they see fit.

      As for me, the bearing of false witness against me in this venue is an important, public issue and how the Christian Post members and management deal with it is as important as getting those who have been false witnesses against me to repent and bring forth their works meet for repentance.

      In that context, I have tried to preserve the substance of this conversation, as far as it relates to me, on my discussion list.

      If any here be interested in openly, honestly dealing with those issue, for the record, you are welcome to come to my place and take up the matter or any other matters you may think might generate some discussion there.

      Here's the link to my place:

      You don't have to be a member to post, but you are welcome to join and enjoy the benefits of membership. Chidiebere recently joined.

      You can use the "post" and/or "reply" features at the website, if signed in to YAHOO!, or simply send an email to:

      Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com

      See y'all there...or not!

      (91)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 6:04 PM on April 05, 2012

      To Velma Mitchell - it is no surprise Velma that you would not see the injustice in all of this that diehard is to blame, and the moderator was not dealing with it properly.....

      You are a Liberal who never liked me from the start, and you treated me like you do most conservative Christians on here, and I see you have been called out for racism by others on CP as well.

      (92)

      http://www.christianpost.com/news/nc-groups-stand-strong-together-ahead-of-marriage-amendment-vote-72515/

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 6:36 PM on April 05, 2012

      To Hamer Mitchell -

      Maybe you used violent rhetoric....like

      > "death rattle"... and
      > "shot you down in flames"....

      It is especially unbecoming of a man to use
      these phrases with a woman.....

      I have never put words in your mouth Hamer
      and you know it, you are the reason I do
      not sign on through Facebook....

      When you make a statement in a public forum
      that I deserve no respect like you did, other
      men read that, and they might think they can
      stalk me.

      Women are vulnerable to men because we are
      weaker, shame on you for promoting any kind
      of disrespect or violence towards women.

      (93)

      From: Robert Baty
      Time/Date: 10:36 PM on April 05, 2012

      To Jillian -

      Just a reminder that we have some unfinished
      business.

      You wrote to Hamer recently, in part:

      > When you make a statement in a
      > public forum that I (Jillian)..., other
      > men read that, and they might think...

      Jillian, you wrote yesterday regarding me in a
      public forum:

      > See how Robert Baty suddenly shows
      > up and claims to have had false
      > accusations by Christians so he left????

      and

      > I think Robert has been on here today
      > under a different name which I wish
      > you guys would also put a stop to....

      I'm still interested in your repentance and
      works meet for repentance regarding that matter.

      You can find me at my place where we can discuss
      your problems regarding me and, hopefully, allow
      you to manifest your repentance.

      Here's my home page link and the link to my
      preservation of our exchange:

      Jillian, I'll be glad to help you resolve your problem regarding me there; openly, honestly and publicly...for the record!

      (94)

      http://www.christianpost.com/news/nc-groups-stand-strong-together-ahead-of-marriage-amendment-vote-72515/

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 11:42 PM on April 05, 2012

      To Robert Baty -

      I don't care who you are or what you do....

      I said I "suspect" you are a user who signs
      on under different names.

      I did not say it was fact.

      You cannot prove that you do not unless you
      involve a CP technical person.....

      You are either a joker or an unbalanced person
      harassing me.

      STOP IT.
      MOVE ON.

      (95)

      From: Robert Baty
      Time/Date: 11:59 PM on April 05, 2012

      To Jillian -

      You are continuing to demonstrate a lack of
      repentance.

      I am familiar with what you wrote.

      I am the one that keeps reminding you and
      asking you to deal with it; to repent, and
      bring forth your works meet for such repentance.

      So, let me try again.

      The quote from you that I gave in my earlier
      post here indicated you used the word "think"
      and not "suspect" as you alleged in your latest
      message above.

      We can discuss that, and get to the bottom of
      your involvement in the unresolved matter of
      certain Christian Post(ers) bearing false
      witness against me.

      For instance, Jillian, why exactly, how exactly
      did you come to "think" and/or "suspect" I was
      posting under a different name yesterday?

      Also, you add to your problem by now claiming
      you "suspected" I was a user signing on under
      different names (plural).

      Why, how exactly did you come to such "thinking"
      and/or "suspicions".

      What are some of the different names you think
      I was using?

      That's just for starters, Jillian, if you decide
      to deal openly and honestly with your problem,
      repent and bring forth your works meet for repentance.

      Jillian, do I need to give you some examples as to
      what "YOU CANNOT PROVE" to illustrate why it is not
      up to me to prove I am not, have not been posting
      under other false names?

      I don't think you want to go there, Jillian.

      So, please consider the need for your repentance
      and begin to bring forth those works meet for your
      repentance.

      (96)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 1:11 AM on April 06, 2012

      To Robert Baty - I have muted you now.

      (97)

      From: Robert Baty
      Time/Date: 9:40 AM on April 06, 2012

      To Jillian - "Muted me?"...

      I don't know what you mean by that, but I know that you have not yet demonstrated your repentance nor have you begun to bring forth your works meet for such repentance regarding what you said about me...

      I'm still available should you decide to change your course, "come out", and "come clean" about your decision to bring me into your life and what you said about me...

      Run if you will, Jillian, but I would rather you repent and bring forth your works meet for such repentance...

      Here's my place if you wish to work on resolving your problem in a more open, honest venue...for the record:

      http://blogs.christianpost.com/ambassador-of-reconciliation/in-what-way-are-gods\
      -ways-higher-than-our-ways-9067/#comment

      From: Loura Lawrence (Moderator)
      Time/Date: 1:25 AM on April 02, 2012

      Whoever is reporting "abuse" needs to understand that abuse is defined as
      hateful, obscene, or highly offensive language.

      It is NOT defined as language which disagrees with your opinion.

      Please be respectful and graceful as Christians are called to be,

      > "Don't have anything to do with foolish
      > and stupid arguments, because you know
      > they produce quarrels. 24 And the Lord's
      > servant must not be quarrelsome but must
      > be kind to everyone, able to teach, not
      > resentful. 25 Opponents must be gently
      > instructed, in the hope that God will
      > grant them repentance leading them to a
      > knowledge of the truth, 26 and that they
      > will come to their senses and escape from
      > the trap of the devil, who has taken them
      > captive to do his will." 2 Tim. 2:22-26

      (98)

      From: Robert Baty
      Time/Date: 9:57 AM on April 06, 2012

      Loura, "believer", Jillian:

      I'm not reporting abuse, but I do have occasion to remind some of you and The
      Christian Post regarding some unfinished business.

      A poster by the name of "Jillian" recently decided to bring me into her
      squabbles with some others and brought up the old, unfinished, unrepented of
      business of some of the other Christian Post(ers), such as "believer";
      suggesting I have been using false ID's to post here.

      As I recall, that all began in the long ago with a post from "believer", as
      shown below:

      http://www.christianpost.com/news/1k-offered-to-find-separation-of-church-and-st\
      ate-47347/

      > From: "believer"
      > To: Christian Post
      > Date: Tuesday, October 2, 2010
      >
      > clover, rl (RLBaty) is a troll who has
      >
      >> been on CP for several years
      >> under a wide variety of IDs and
      >> he usually does the same thing.
      >
      > He appears initially to want to engage in
      > a serious mature discussion but he always
      > has another motive in mind.
      >
      > He will then begin to twist the words of
      > other posters and eventually move to
      > ridiculing and making false claims of
      > other posters until he either leaves or
      > gets thrown off of CP and then returns
      > under a new ID.

      "Believer" and his fellows never repented of that nor did they bring forth their
      works meet for such repentance...and now Jillian has been seen promoting the
      same thing.

      Despite my pleadings, she has not been willing to work at resolving her problem
      regarding me.

      Maybe she never will, a course others here seem to have pursued.

      Someone suggested a posting here might have a positive result, so I have.

      If any here should wish to have an open, honest discussion about these things
      and work towards resolving the matter, I suggest doing so at my place which can
      be found at:

      See you there, or not!

      (99)

      http://www.christianpost.com/news/doma-first-circuit-court-hears-arguments-in-same-sex-marriage-case-72687/

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 2:04 PM on April 06, 2012

      Let's set the record straight on something.

      Hamer has called me a fragile insecure delusional
      female....of course I don't like it, but when you
      go and dig up personal info on an individual to
      bring back to a website to ridicule and humiliate
      with that is a different ball game, unless that
      individual has shared that info.

      Which is not the case here.

      (100)

      From: Patrick Roberts
      Time/Date: 2:17 PM on April 06, 2012

      Jillian, I only take legal advice from my attorney.

      It's completely legal to bring up a persons past.

      Reminds me of Herman Cain and the allegations of
      sexual harassment that came to light.

      (101)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 2:39 PM on April 06, 2012

      To Patrick Roberts - insults are protected under
      freedom of speech....on a public forum like this
      when you go and dig up personal info on another
      person to ridicule with that is cyber bullying.

      Jim is not running for POTUS and is not a public
      figure.

      (102)

      From: Patrick Roberts
      Time/Date: 2:42 PM on April 06, 2012

      Jillian,

      Like I've said many times, I only take legal advice
      from my attorney.

      I don't believe you're qualified to dispense legal
      advice.

      You're best bet is to try and stay on topic and
      discuss how DOMA has been found unConstitutional
      every step of the way.

      I can see why you try to avoid the topic, since it
      doesn't look good for the anti-gay movement.

      Just further proof of the rapid decline of anti-gay
      bigotry in America.

      (103)

      From: Jim Liberatore
      Time/Date: 2:43 PM on April 06, 2012

      To Patrick Roberts -

      Of course it is Libelous and Unlawful to call
      someone a criminal or a felon when it is not
      TRUE.

      You have been warned.

      (104)

      From: Patrick Roberts
      Time/Date: 2:49 PM on April 06, 2012

      To Jim Liberatore,

      I don't take legal advice from a cyberbully.

      Sorry!

      If you feel you have a case, then sue me.

      I will be happy to counter sue based on your
      cyberbullying.

      (105)

      From: Jim Liberatore
      Time/Date: 2:53 PM on April 06, 2012

      To Patrick Roberts -

      That seems like a challenge Patrick.

      Are you challenging me?

      I will give you until Monday to retract your
      libelous charges against me.

      Perhaps you will be smart and choose the less
      expensive humble pie to eat.

      Either way it's up to you!

      (106)

      From: Patrick Roberts
      Time/Date: 2:57 PM on April 06, 2012

      Jim Liberatore,

      Your empty threats are hilarious.
      Thanks for the good laugh.

      (107)

      From: Robert Baty
      Time/Date: 2:59 PM on April 06, 2012

      Patrick Roberts -

      I've had some experience in that area in recent
      months.

      Can y'all say "SLAPP", "anti-SLAPP"?

      Not all ad hominem is fallacious
      It plays an important role in considering the
      stuff some people put out.

      One of the problems with places like the CP is
      that it allows all sorts of misbehavior from
      self-professing Christians who carry on their
      UNholy behavior behind anonymous labels and
      refuse to deal openly and honestly with their
      problems.

      As for me, you can review much of my record at:

      Yes, I'm still waiting for Jillian to "come out"
      and "come clean" (e.g., repent and bring forth
      her works meet for repentance) about her
      statements regarding me.

      (108)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 3:10 PM on April 06, 2012

      To Robert Baty -

      Robert I must say, that I unmuted you, and
      because I found you scary because you used
      statements saying something like,

      > "now that I am in your life"

      ....so I reviewed your comments in your history
      here and I see that you are not a joker, you
      really are serious.

      I am afraid of you, and I will not go to your
      web site so please quit following me and
      harassing me.

      As far as what you think I owe you, if I was
      wrong and you don't not sign on under different
      names I apologize.

      At the time when you appeared it seemed as if
      you did....now please move on.

      (109)

      From: Robert Baty
      Time/Date: 3:27 PM on April 06, 2012

      Jillian...

      That's a start, but there is more to deal with
      if you wish to openly and honestly deal with
      the statements you made about me...

      Saying you are "scared" of me only adds to your
      problems.

      Saying you are "afraid" of me only adds to your
      problems.

      Saying I am "harassing" and "following" you,
      Jillian, only adds to your problems.

      You, Jillian, raised the issues and I have only
      sought to get you to deal openly and honestly in
      resolving them, in detail, for the record.

      For instance, Jillian, you now say that it seemed
      to you that I had been posting under different
      name(s).

      I would like to get to the bottom of that and
      understand how you think about such things and
      what outside influence you may have come under
      in forming such opinions.

      Your handling of these matters could help others
      avoid the same or similar problems in the future
      and may help other misguided souls to repent and
      bring forth their works meet for repentance
      regarding me.

      Here's yet another exchange between Jillian and me.

      A little more progress, but there's more to do if Jillian were to decide to
      continue the discussion. Times are EDT.

      (110)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 3:51 PM on April 06, 2012

      Robert Baty -

      I have now apologized, I do not wish to discuss
      this with you further, the reason I was under the
      impression you may have used other names is
      because you appeared just after someone posted
      something about Christians leaving CP for being
      harassed even at their work place by unbalanced
      users.

      And you appeared suddenly with your story of
      believing accusations were made about you.

      No one influenced me at all.

      Please take these issues up with Gerry on here
      the moderator.

      I never addressed you I was posting to someone
      else using you as an example of someone I felt
      posted under different names in an attempt to
      get the policy changed here.

      (111)

      From: Robert Baty
      Time/Date: 4:00 PM on April 06, 2012

      Jillian -

      I appreciate your progress and further comments.

      If you are not willing to actually engage in an
      open, honest discussion of these important public
      issues, I am not going to force you to do so.

      However, you do not get to decide when you have
      adequately dealt with the problem you created
      regarding me.

      Much of the evidence here has been tampered with
      by the owners/operators/moderators of this venue.

      If you ever do wish to deal openly, honestly with
      these important matters, I recommend you engage
      that discussion at my place:

      I hope your progress to date will be manifest in
      any future postings here that you may make.

      I have not heard from others here who have falsely
      accused me.

      Perhaps you can use your moral influence on them
      to "come out" and "come clean", for the record.

      (112)

      http://www.christianpost.com/news/doma-first-circuit-court-hears-arguments-in-same-sex-marriage-case-72687/

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 3:40 PM on April 06, 2012

      To Gerry Mc Daniel (Moderator) -

      Gerry, Robert Baty is requesting some unusual
      things from me please address him he is on this
      site you can read my reply to him.

      And his reply back,
      Thank you.

      (113)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 4:10 PM on April 06, 2012

      To Gerry Mc Daniel -

      Will you please address Robert Baty on here.

      He is posting all over the place about me.

      Check his history.

      It seems I cannot do enough to satisfy him
      regarding this matter.

      We should all feel safe here at CP.

      (114)

      From: Jillian
      Time/Date: 4:14 PM on April 06, 2012

      To Gerry Mc Daniel -

      He (Robert Baty) is on this page just a few
      post down he seems to be disgruntled about
      past issues as well.....

      (115)

      From: Robert Baty
      Time/Date: 4:20 PM on April 06, 2012

      To Gerry McDaniel (Moderator) -

      If you wish to become involved in helping Jillian
      amicably resolve the problems she created in posting,
      unprovoked, about me, please do so.

      I will be glad to engage those issues at my place:

      Others are also welcome to join that discussion,
      especially those who may presume to be possessed
      of such moral influence as to help Jillian amicably
      resolve her problems regarding me...to my satisfaction.

      See y'all at my place, or not!

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2012
        (Note my latest advice to law enforcement should some evil befall me; Jillian and her like-minded fellows being possible "persons of interest".-RLBaty)

        Here are the additional messages just posted 116-127. Times are EDT.

        (116)

        http://blogs.christianpost.com/ambassador-of-reconciliation/in-what-way-are-gods-ways-higher-than-our-ways-9067/

        From: Jillian
        Time/Date: 6:50 PM on April 06, 2012

        Robert Baty -

        I have apologized to you, yet you still
        demand more.

        We have NO ISSUES.

        I am not about to go to your web site because
        I know people can get info about where a person
        lives through an IP address.

        Sorry if you can't appreciate that because
        obviously I do not know you and this obsession
        you have seems odd.

        (117)

        From: Robert Baty
        Time/Date: 7:49 PM on April 06, 2012

        This is a message for Jillian -

        I am not "demanding" you do anything.

        In fact, based on my experience with such as
        you here on the Christian Post (e.g., "believer",
        "prophet", Brian L. Cleveland aka "mathetes",
        "savagewords", "idoubtit80", "lpepperw", et al)
        you are just being like the others in exhibiting
        your UNholy, UNgodly behavior towards me and your
        unwillingness to repent.

        Your continuing example adds appreciably to the
        history of what goes on here and to my own biography
        regarding those who bear false witness against me.

        IT IS NOT A TRIVIAL MATTER!

        Your alleged apology, when considered in context,
        provides no evidence of your repentance.

        This venue has its drawbacks when it comes to
        discussions, and my place is quite preferable.

        You can show up there, or not. That's your decision.
        Your unwilling to be open and honest about such things
        is not unusual in my experience, but I don't consider
        it to be justified such as you propose to do.

        I don't know you either, Jillian, but I know what
        you have done towards me and I know that you have
        not repented and brought forth your works meet for
        your repentance.

        Jillian, you are the one exhibiting a lack of
        appreciation for what you have done and what you
        have left undone.

        It is important that you see this, but it is more
        important that you do the right thing instead of
        continuing to "run" from your responsibilities.

        I remain available should you repent and decide
        to bring forth your works meet for repentance.

        Yes, Jillian, I am the one that has more to say
        about when the matter is settled, if it be settled,
        than you with your UNrepentant spirit towards me.

        Here's my place again should you decide to "come
        out" and "come clean":

        Feel free to send your father over to speak for
        you if you wish, or any other surragate "man enough"
        to openly, honestly deal with your little problem
        regarding me.

        It's simple enough, BUT IT IS NOT TRIVIAL!

        (118)

        http://www.christianpost.com/news/doma-first-circuit-court-hears-arguments-in-same-sex-marriage-case-72687/

        From: Jillian
        Time/Date: 7:27 PM on April 06, 2012

        Robert Baty -

        This is a message to Robert Baty.

        It is very unusual for a person to DEMAND of someone
        like he is doing with me, I have apologized for a
        trivial matter and he demands more saying he decides
        what is enough "repentance".

        I am not about to go to his website as he wants me
        to because I know you can get people's addresses
        through IP addresses.

        I do not know Robert I hope you can appreciate my
        concerns. I am posting this at the top because my
        reply directly to Robert has been pushed way back
        due to spamming and it is important Robert see this,
        and understand and stop posting different places
        about me.

        (119)

        From: Robert Baty
        Time/Date: 7:45 PM on April 06, 2012

[...]

        (120)

        http://www.christianpost.com/news/doma-first-circuit-court-hears-arguments-in-same-sex-marriage-case-72687/

        From: Jillian
        Time/Date: 7:52 PM on April 06, 2012

        Robert Baty-this is a message for Robert Baty.

        There seems to be a problem with the post below
        not going through.

        I have apologized for a trivial matter but he
        says he gets to decide when is enough "works of
        repentance".

        He wants me to go to his website which I will
        not because I know you can get someone's home
        address through there IP address, I hope he
        can appreciate that because I do not know him.

        He is not a joker as you can see his history
        here.

        I am posting this here because my reply to him
        got pushed back due to spamming, and he needs
        to see this and stop posting about it.

        (121)

        From: Robert Baty
        Time/Date: 7:55 PM on April 06, 2012

[...]

        I remain available should you repent and decide to bring forth your works meet for repentance.

        Yes, Jillian, I am the one that has more to say about when the matter is settled, if it be settled, than you with your UNrepentant spirit towards me.

        Here's my place again should you decide to "come out" and "come clean":

        Feel free to send your father over to speak for you if you wish, or any other surragate "man enough" to openly, honestly deal with your little problem regarding me.

        It's simple enough, BUT IT IS NOT TRIVIAL!

        (122)

        http://www.christianpost.com/news/doma-first-circuit-court-hears-arguments-in-same-sex-marriage-case-72687/

        (The message from Jillian dated about 8:00 PM EDT, in which she claimed distress, appears to have disappeared before I could copy it. Following is my reply to that disappearing message.-RLBaty)

        From: Robert Baty
        Time/Date: 8:05 PM on April 06, 2012

        Jillian -

        You have no defense in claiming you are "distressed". Thou protestest way too much in your refusal to repent and bring forth your works meet for repentance regarding me.That you wish to "get away with" what you said about me without dealing openly and honestly with it is part of the demonstration that is ...more
        Jillian - You have no defense in claiming you are "distressed". Thou protestest way too much in your refusal to repent and bring forth your works meet for repentance regarding me.

        That you wish to "get away with" what you said about me without dealing openly and honestly with it is part of the demonstration that is so valuable when considering the character of this venue and its popular posters.

        I would that you would have chose a wiser course, but the choice is yours.

        Any distress you may be suffering is of your own making. Deal with it or not. I would propose to you that a little repentance, some works meet for such repentance, and an open, honest discussion of your problems regarding what you said about me would do you some good and maybe help set an example for others similarly situated; though your reluctance has already created quite a mountain of obstacles for you to now overcome.

        You know where to find me.

        (123)

        (It now appears Jillian's "distress" message, possibly altered a bit, has been reposted as shown below, followed by my additional response thereto.-RLBaty)

        http://www.christianpost.com/news/doma-first-circuit-court-hears-arguments-in-same-sex-marriage-case-72687/

        From: Jillian
        Time/Date: 8:10 PM on April 06, 2012

        Robert Baty -

        You have stated many times in all your previous
        post that my apology is not good enough, and that
        I need to come to your web site for what you call
        more "works of repentance".

        You can get personal info about me through an IP
        address I will not come to your site.

        You are causing me distress and you DO NOT get to
        decide when I have had enough of your bull.

        (124)

        From: Robert Baty
        Time/Date: 8:16 PM on April 06, 2012

        Jillian -

        Your apology, such as it has been, is not enough!

        I am not saying you need to come to my place, but I think it is definitely a preferable venue for the discussion we need to have in order to work through and resolve your problem as to what you have written about me and what you have done since to keep from dealing openly and honestly with it.

        You are right in that I do not get to decide the course you may wish to take, but if you wish to demonstrate repentance and bring forth your works meet for repentance, you will pursue a different course.

        If not at my place, somewhere else.

        Considering that my identity is not secret to you and yours remains secret to me, your insistence on remaining "unknown" limits any final resolution of the matter; but much progress may be made even if you wish to remain in hiding regarding your identity.

        (125)

        From: Jillian
        Time/Date: 8:24 PM on April 06, 2012

        To Robert Baty - hear this....

        I feel like you are stalking me and when I told
        someone the other day that I believed you may have
        more than one user name, an apology should be
        enough.

        That is a most trivial matter.

        I believe you are trying to intimidate me come to
        your site with your threats of a SLAPP lawsuit,
        so that you can get my address from my IP.

        (126)

        From: Jillian
        Time/Date: 8:33 PM on April 06, 2012

        To Robert Baty -

        Since CP mods won't address you like I have ask
        them to maybe law enforcement will help discern
        your motives in making such a huge deal of this
        most trivial matter.

        (127)

        Form: Robert Baty
        Time/Date: 8:35 PM on April 06, 2012

        Jillian -

        Are YOU listening!

        A "spook" like you cannot be "stalked"!

        YOU and your "goon squad" are the ones who can
        easily "stalk" me since I don't hide like you
        and them (see earlier post) behind some anonymous
        ID's.

        I have not threatened you with a lawsuit, much
        less a SLAPP lawsuit. I would be the one to use
        the Anti-SLAPP defense against you and yours should
        you and yours venture to file any litigation against
        me for exercising my free speech rights.

        (That's just another issue you've now raised, Jillian).

        I am the one to fear you and yours, Jillian. I hope
        the law enforcement folks will look into that should
        some evil befall me.

        ---------------------------------------
        ---------------------------------------
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2012
          The moderator, using the name of Gerry McDaniel, has deleted the recent exchange between Jillian and me on The Christian Post. All the more reason to insure that some effort has been made to chronicle the matter here.

          http://www.christianpost.com/news/doma-first-circuit-court-hears-arguments-in-same-sex-marriage-case-72687/

          (128)

          From: Gerry McDaniel (Moderator)
          Time/Date: 8:50 PM on April 06, 2012