Obama's Justice Dept. gets more time in FFRF suit!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2012
      Not unexpectedly, but disappointingly, the Government has been given a few more days to respond to the FFRF in its suit challenging IRC 107:

      > ORDER granting Motion for Extension of Time.
      >
      > Brief in Reply due 4/20/2012.
      >
      >> Signed by Magistrate Judge
      >> Stephen L. Crocker on 4/4/2012

      HMM! I wonder if it had something to do with the President saying something to the effect that the Courts should not be trying to decide the constitutionality of laws????

      Of course, the President has been trying to recover from that blunder ever since.

      Oh well, it's only 11 days more so maybe I can stand it!