Re: The mystery of "gemoftki"! :o)

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2012
      "gemoftki" <gemoftki@...> wrote, regarding
      his identity and my previous message with
      a suggestion as to who he might be:

      > Different person.
      >
      > If you are willing to keep the information
      > in my responses confidential you are welcome
      > to email me with questions.

      I wouldn't want to risk violating your trust.

      You can tell us more about yourself, or not!

      You might continue and join the ranks of our "mathewmaury", who remains anonymous and I am left to my speculations about his identity.