Re: real life ugliness at Christian Post?

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4 9:06 PM
      "gemoftki" <gemoftki@...> wrote, in part:

      > Here's another fun link.
      > I wonder why the blog author has stopped
      > blogging at CP Blogs?
      >
      > http://blogs.christianpost.com/tentativeapologist/

      One of the practical observations I liked in the top article is this:

      > Unfortunately extended comments in the threads
      > at the Christian Post are very hard to follow
      > since paragraph breaks are not allowed and thus
      > everything gets mashed together.
      >
      > So I have reproduced my response to Barry here:...

      That's one reason why I have invited interested CP'ers here if they thought there was some issue of mutual interest to chat about.

      It's an odd venue.

      If the post is short enough, it all gets rammed together, but if you make it long enough, it will post an excerpt with an option to show the whole thing with the spacing as originally input by the poster.