real life ugliness at Christian Post?

  • Gordon Gem
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2012
      Some are pathologically inclined to lie and harass others. If you see lpepperw online, tell it to "Carry on".

      http://blogs.christianpost.com/ambassador-of-reconciliation/sorrow-and-hope-8184/

      Quote: "Those who have opposed my teaching about ultimate reconciliation will be pleased to know that your efforts have resulted in my being asked to step down as a leader in Bible study."

      http://blogs.christianpost.com/ambassador-of-reconciliation/love-rejoices-with-the-truth-8938/

      Quote: "... many others are personal attacks on my character."

      Quote: "Diane....lpepperw wasn't the only one who called."
    • gemoftki
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 4, 2012
        Here's another fun link. The two articles posted Oct 9 2012 are priceless. I wonder why the blog author has stopped blogging at CP Blogs?

        http://blogs.christianpost.com/tentativeapologist/
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 4, 2012
          "gemoftki" <gemoftki@...> wrote:

          > Here's another fun link. The two articles
          > posted Oct 9 2012 are priceless. I wonder
          > why the blog author has stopped blogging
          > at CP Blogs?
          >
          > http://blogs.christianpost.com/tentativeapologist/

          He meant 2011 and NOT 2012!

        • gemoftki
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 4, 2012
            One more fun link, about telephoning someone's workplace.

            See the fourth paragraph.

            This could well be the source of the urban legend referenced by the 3:11 PM on April 04, 2012 CP comment

            http://blogs.christianpost.com/active-christian-media/unchristlike-libelous-christianity-6487/
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 4, 2012
              "gemoftki" <gemoftki@...> wrote, in part:

              > http://blogs.christianpost.com/active-christian-media/unchristlike-libelous-christianity-6487/

              An interesting article. One of the statements I found of interest, on a subject I have recently addressed here and there and on the Christian Post recently, is this:

              > Most do these wicked things online,
              > under the cover of anonymity, but
              > some are bold enough to do it with
              > their real names.

              It kinda reminds me of noting that in the old Christian Post format, one of my anonymous snipers was outed by me as being Brian L. Cleveland, B.A., M.A., M.A., M.A., Ph.D from William Carey University in Hattiesburg, MS.

              He wasn't the worst of my adversaries. Others continue to enjoy their anonymity to this day; which is certainly pretty good cover for their misbehavior...though God knows!

              Jillian, today, has taken up the same sort of false witness that caused so much trouble in the old Christian Post.

              Why is that?

              Jillian isn't talkin', and she appears to have apologists willing covering for her?

              Why is that?

              I have some speculations, but I would rather Jillian and her apologists repent and bring forth their works meet for repentance regarding the continuing false witness regarding me.

              Matthew 7:1,2
              James 3:1

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 4, 2012
                "gemoftki" <gemoftki@...> wrote, in part:

                > Here's another fun link.
                > I wonder why the blog author has stopped
                > blogging at CP Blogs?
                >
                > http://blogs.christianpost.com/tentativeapologist/

                One of the practical observations I liked in the top article is this:

                > Unfortunately extended comments in the threads
                > at the Christian Post are very hard to follow
                > since paragraph breaks are not allowed and thus
                > everything gets mashed together.
                >
                > So I have reproduced my response to Barry here:...

                That's one reason why I have invited interested CP'ers here if they thought there was some issue of mutual interest to chat about.

                It's an odd venue.

                If the post is short enough, it all gets rammed together, but if you make it long enough, it will post an excerpt with an option to show the whole thing with the spacing as originally input by the poster.