Re: Open invitation to The Christian Post(ers)!

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2012
      I am going to repost that earlier message I posted today and the relevant followup that has occurred since. It appears that some of the Christian Post(ers) still have a problem with the truth regarding me and my history on the Christian Post. You can go to the link for the fuller context in which the Christian Post(ers) are fussing. Times are EDT.

      http://www.christianpost.com/news/media-debate-is-conservative-synonymous-with-christian-72525/

      (1) My initial post

      Robert Baty
      4:48 PM on April 04, 2012

      I just happened to be passing through and noticed the above chat and wanted to express my enjoyment therein.

      I have somewhat of a different opinion about certain aspects of the matters; being one who endured the bearing of false witness against me by some CP preferred members who enjoyed their ability to make false claims without accountability while under the cover of their protected anonymity.

      That was under the old CP format.

      I notice that some of those folks continue under this new format and remain UNrepentant regarding their UNgody behavior in those days gone by.

      If you wish to get out of the confines of the CP and address such matters or other matters of mutual interest, y'all are still welcome at my place:

      Chidiebere made an appearance there yesterday, in response to my invitation, but has not returned to actually engage in any discussions (e.g., why, specifically, he spoke of me as an atheist and his views regarding the intelligent design movement).

      The invitation remains open.

      See y'all over at my place, or not!

      (2)

      Chidiebere Onwuchekwa (Moderator)
      5:23 PM on April 04, 2012

      Robert Baty - I didn`t understand how to use your blog.

      I don`t remember calling you an atheist directly, but maybe I wrote in such a way that infers I assume you are one and you still didn`t clarify your beliefs to me.

      (3)

      Jillian
      5:40 PM on April 04, 2012

      Chidiebere Onwuchekwa - my guess on something.....

      See how Robert Baty suddenly shows up and claims to have had false accusations by Christians so he left????

      Okay just before he commented Ipepperw told you about how Christians have left CP because of stalkers following them on Facebook even their employers, which is typical of gays really.....

      I think Robert has been on here today under a different name which I wish you guys would also put a stop to.....

      (4)

      lpepperw
      6:01 PM on April 04, 2012

      Jillian - you are correct.

      (5)

      diehrd9000
      6:43 PM on April 04, 2012

      Jillian, Listen to the moderator an stop with the personal attacks, I am not gay, stop with the personal attacks, and stop snooping around on peoples personal history, people like Jim Liberatoe.

      (6)

      Jillian
      6:48 PM on April 04, 2012

      diehrd9000 - I think you are misunderstanding, if you keep up your little Charade you will be banned.

      6:51 PM on April 04, 2012

      lpepperw wrote:

      > Jillian, you are correct.

      Correct about what, lpepperw?

      Jillian had written, in part:

      > See how Robert Baty suddenly shows
      > up and claims to have had false
      > accusations by Christians so he
      > left???
      >
      > I think Robert has been on here today
      > under a different name which I wish
      > you guys would also put a stop to.....

      That's the sort of false accusation I was speaking of; though others like-minded have been more explicit in their false accusations, false witness regarding me and my history here.

      It looks like the UNgodly behavior continues unabated.

      Cowardly, anonymous sniping appears to be accepted behavior here still.

      If you would like to discuss such things openly and honestly, or other things of mutual interest, the light is till on for y'all at my place:

      See you there, or not! less

      6:56 PM on April 04, 2012

      Chidiebere, you wrote, in part:

      > I didn`t understand how to use your
      > blog. I don`t remember calling you
      > an atheist directly, but maybe I wrote
      > in such a way that infers I assume you
      > are one...

      Chidiebere, I have copied out exchange on my list and you are welcome to review that and deal with my question to you...or not.

      I have an interest in some of your ideas as well, and we can explore such at my place to the extent we have a mutual interest in such things.

      YAHOO! discussion lists are not too difficult to master; just like CP takes some time to get used to.

      I prefer the YAHOO! format for such purposes.

      See you there, Chidiebere, or not:

      Don't forget your homework!