God talking to Santorum???

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2012
      http://www.christianpost.com/news/karen-santorum-christian-faith-is-everything-to-us-run-for-president-is-gods-will-72422/

      Karen Santorum: Christian Faith Is Everything to Us; Run for President Is God's Will

      By Anugrah Kumar
      Christian Post Contributor
      March 31, 2012

      (excerpts)

      Rick Santorum's wife, Karen, said in an interview that her husband was running for president because God asked him to, and he is in the primary race "for the long haul."

      Karen Santorum told Fox News in an interview she had "totally closed the door to the idea" of her husband, a former Pennsylvania senator, joining the Republican nomination race, but

      > "in the end, despite my resistance,
      > when God asks something – you do it."

      Santorum and his wife are both devout Catholics.