Re: [M & B] AP This Week: Sebida - Evolutionary Game Changer??

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6, 2012
      --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com,
      "rlbaty50" <rlbaty@...> wrote, in part:

      > Forbes On-Line has had a column posted by
      > Ken Ham in days gone by and a number of
      > columns/articles regarding creationism.
      >
      > Maybe I can get my new found friend over
      > there to post a column on the "Goliath of GRAS"!
      >
      > That would be nice!

      I also have now noticed that Forbes had an article from Jonathan Wells back in the day. PZ Myers responded with a critical article on his blog.

      So, maybe there is some hope that my "Goliath of GRAS" will be making an appearance on Forbes On-Line. After all, the young-earthers appear to this day to be making news on their efforts to influence legislation and work their way into the public school science curricula.