Re: John Bass

    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 2, 2012
      Yeah, I know, I know!

      It's probably not legit!

      "Janib Soomro" <janib4all@...> wrote:

      Hi, really doing great work.

      Impressed with your groups.

      Brief me how can I join?

      regards,

      John Bass
      http://goo.gl/UECNC

      (Moderator's Note: In order to join, John, if
      you are signed on to YAHOO! you can simply
      click on "join group" at the Maury_and_Baty
      homepage and follow the instructions. Otherwise,
      if you let me know, I can simply add you as a
      member using your indicated e-mail address. If
      you wish to use another e-mail address, let me
      know. I've edited this message slightly for ease
      of reading, relevance as to the subject line,
      and deleted your duplicate messages.)