Re: Invitation to the CRSQ!

  • rlbaty50 <rlbaty@webtv.net>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2003
      As a reminder, I am posting the previous official response from Don
      DeYoung, President of the Creation Research Society, following my
      name below. It should be considered in conjunction with the previous
      series of exchanges between me and Eugene Chaffin, Ph.D., editor of
      the Creation Research Society Quarterly.

      From my perspective, it is most unfortunate that the President
      DeYoung failed to provide the specifics of his research results and
      then claimed that I needed their help in writing a letter and that
      I "requested in writing" that it be published. That's not what the
      record reveals to me!

      It does make you wonder. These days when the public is more and more
      clamoring for "transparency" concerning the activities of tax-exempt
      organizations (can anyone say "Catholic Priest"), folks like the
      Creation Research Society and Apologetics Press seem all the more
      determined to keep their secrets.

      Now, I am just wondering if anyone (I've tried) is going to be able
      to get Bert Thompson, Ph.D., operator of Apologetics Press
      (http://www.apologeticspress.org) to admit his error and retract the
      published reports wherein he has been declaring that letter to be
      my "feeble effort".