Re: [Maury_and_Baty] Re: Welcome Bob!

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2002
      Bob,

      Thanks for the update as to what's up over at BereanSpirit. I wasn't
      aware of there was a vote being taken.

      I got Al's "first edition".

      Feel free to tell the folks over there about my list.

      Hey, if word gets around, maybe this list will get zapped like the last
      one. Guess we'll never know who was responsible for that. And it was
      just when we were making progress on the continuing Maury errors (i.e.
      verifying that Steve Rudd was falsely claiming the Maury tombstone was
      at the Naval Academy).

      You think that might have stung Rudd hard enough that he sabotaged my
      list? He's still got problems with his promotion that he isn't
      attending to.

      So many suspects! :o)