Hilbert tries!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2003
      Hilbert Ault has attempted to contact Bert Thompson, Ph.D. He posted
      this inquiry to the ISOS list:

      > From: (Hilbert Ault)
      > Date: Wed, Oct 8, 2003, 1:09am (CDT+5)
      > To: ISOS@yahoogroups.com

      > Subject: [ISOS] Copy of e-mail I sent
      > to A Bert Thompson. I say A because
      > I am not certain of hi

      > Reply to: ISOS@yahoogroups.com

      > Copy of e-mail I sent to A Bert Thompson.
      > I say A Bert Thompson because I am not
      > certain as to the one Robert is speaking of.

      > Maybe Robert could supply the e-mail
      > address?

      > As of yet, I have recieved no response....

      > Hilbert

      you. He is now on > moderatod status.

      > I would appreciate a  short response from
      > you I could put your response  on my
      > message board.

      >   My list is......

      > or you may just reply directly to me.

      > My age is 71... Been a member of the
      > CoC for 59 of those years.

      > Name...
      > Hilbert Ault
      > xxx xxxxx xxxxx
      > Xxxxxxxxxx, XX
      > Phone xxxxxxxxxx

      > Thanks in advance.

      #########################

      My comments:

      I have no idea where Hilbert got that e-mail address for Bert. Maybe it
      is good; maybe it is another Bert. The material I posted (i.e. Bert's
      TalkOrigins post) had Bert's e-mail address and I also gave Hilbert
      Bert's website address for Apologetics Press (where you can find phone,
      fax and e-mail addresses).

      I kinda figured Hilbert might try to tell Bert I called him an
      "unrepentant liar". And Hilbert did just that, without giving any
      quotes from anything I wrote.

      I suspect that even Bert will be suspect of Hilbert's claim.

      We will see! That a separate issue, but interesting nonetheless.

      Perhaps something positive will come of Hilbert's efforts.