Tip Killingsworth's Irish job opportunity!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2011
      A lot has been written about Tip's failure to actually "run" a campaign against
      his friend Shockley. Who knows, maybe Tip was intent on losing in order to
      better present himself to his prospective Irish employer (Tip previously worked in Ireland and may be wanting to return).

      I haven't seen any followup from Tip about how his prospects are going.

      Websites:

      > http://www.rte.ie/tv/wouldyoubelieve/
      > http://www.rte.ie/tv/wouldyoubelieve/av_index.html

      Rehab Video:

      > http://www.rte.ie/player/#v=1124141

      Tip's job prospects:

      > http://www.facebook.com/tipkill?sk=wall
      >
      > Tip Killingsworth is praying like mad since
      > the girls are going to Tiglin to see a drug
      > recovery treatment center. We're praying
      > about working there.
      > November 26 at 9:48am

      > http://www.facebook.com/tipkill?sk=wall
      >
      > (P)lease take time out of your day to
      > watch this!! :-)
      >
      >> Would You Believe?
      >> http://www.rte.ie/player/#v=1124141
      >
      > The work of Teen Challenge, a rehabilitation
      > project in Tiglin, Co Wicklow, which aims to
      > use Christianity to transform the lives of
      > troubled young people.
      > December 11, 2011

      All that might also have somewhat to say about the real reason Tip left Thomas
      Road.