Re: Another arrest in Lisa Miller case!

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2011
      It looks like the Government has requested that the affidavit in support of the
      indictment in Kenneth Miller's case be redacted before release publicly.

      The Court appears to have accepted that motion because the redacted portions
      include references to other co-conspirators.

      As to Kenneth Miller, here's how his COMPLAINT looks now that it has been
      unsealed as a consequence of him being taken into custody:

      ----------------------------

      UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
      for the
      District of Vermont

      United States of America

      v.

      KENNETH L. MILLER

      Defendant(s)

      CRIMINAL COMPLAINT

      I, the complainant in this case, state that the
      following is true to the best of my knowledge
      and belief.

      I.

      On or about the date(s) of 9/21/09-9/22/09 in
      the county of Rutland in the District of Vermont,
      the defendant(s) violated:

      > Code Section Offense Description
      > 18 U.S.C. sections 1204 and 2
      >
      > Aiding and abetting the removal
      > of a child from the United States
      > with intent to obstruct the lawful
      > exercise of parental rights

      This criminal complaint is based on these facts:

      See attached affidavit (15 pages)

      ~ Continued on the attached sheet.

      Max B. Galusha
      Deputy U.S. Marshal

      Who will be next?

      Will Kenneth be trying to make a deal and broaden the investigation in order to
      avoid prison like Timo?

      Will Lisa decide to "give it up", "face the music" and try to make her own deal?