Another arrest in Lisa Miller case!

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2011
      (Will Tip Killingsworth be next?-RLBaty)

      http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/397528de66484707a086b3cb60db2a32/VT--Lesbi\
      an-Custody/

      US says Va. man surrenders in lesbian custody case that reaches into Canada

      THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

      MONTPELIER, Vt. — Federal prosecutors say a Virginia man helped a former Vermont
      woman leave the country with her daughter so she wouldn't have to turn custody
      of the girl over to her former lesbian partner.

      The U.S. Attorney's office in Burlington says 46-year-old Kenneth L. Miller of
      Stuarts Draft, Va., surrendered Tuesday to face charges stemming from his role
      in helping Lisa Miller leave the country with her daughter in September 2009.

      The complaint says that Kenneth Miller contacted associates in Canada and
      Nicaragua who helped Miller and her daughter Isabella travel to Nicaragua. The
      Millers are not related.

      Lisa Miller had been engaged in a custody dispute with her former lesbian
      partner Janet Jenkins of Fair Haven. She fled after a judge ordered the girl to
      be turned over to Jenkins.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2011
        It looks like the Government has requested that the affidavit in support of the
        indictment in Kenneth Miller's case be redacted before release publicly.

        The Court appears to have accepted that motion because the redacted portions
        include references to other co-conspirators.

        As to Kenneth Miller, here's how his COMPLAINT looks now that it has been
        unsealed as a consequence of him being taken into custody:

        ----------------------------

        UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
        for the
        District of Vermont

        United States of America

        v.

        KENNETH L. MILLER

        Defendant(s)

        CRIMINAL COMPLAINT

        I, the complainant in this case, state that the
        following is true to the best of my knowledge
        and belief.

        I.

        On or about the date(s) of 9/21/09-9/22/09 in
        the county of Rutland in the District of Vermont,
        the defendant(s) violated:

        > Code Section Offense Description
        > 18 U.S.C. sections 1204 and 2
        >
        > Aiding and abetting the removal
        > of a child from the United States
        > with intent to obstruct the lawful
        > exercise of parental rights

        This criminal complaint is based on these facts:

        See attached affidavit (15 pages)

        ~ Continued on the attached sheet.

        Max B. Galusha
        Deputy U.S. Marshal

        Who will be next?

        Will Kenneth be trying to make a deal and broaden the investigation in order to
        avoid prison like Timo?

        Will Lisa decide to "give it up", "face the music" and try to make her own deal?